❤ Chapter 35

Leon's POV

She frowns.

Could it be this you're a heiress of butterfly tribe of wizard which is almost moribund...

I stare at her eyes.

"I'm a normal human... I've no special identity beside being Gremoey..." She says and stands.

"Unlike us l, wizards are human too.. They just practice spells... Now a days , some of them don't even practice spells. But they're still wizard.." I say as I stand too.

She walks to the closets where robes have been put.

"This world is mysterious." She says and takes a black robe. She takes off the wet robe and it gathers around her waist as I stand right behind her.

She quickly put on the robe and turns at me.

"You'll get cold... Take off that wet robe... I'm leaving..." She says as she's tying the only ribbon of the robe. She turns her back at me to leave. I grip her arm and pull her backwards. She hit the wooden closet with a thud.

I pin both of her hands over her head.

She stares at me eyes round.

"I......" I look at her lips.

"Love you....." And capture them with mines. She tries to resist a little but she gives in quickly. I grab her waist and press her against my iron body as she grabs my hairs.

We exchange some passionate kisses for a while. I press my forehead against her. Both of our eyes are dreamy.

"I don't know.... I .. don't know.. why I don't want to resist you... Or I can't resist you....." She murmurs as her fingers quickly run through my hair.

"But..... I can't fight against my own mind or body...." She says and kisses me deeply.

"Princess Ella is here...." Suddenly a warden shouts but we don't break the kiss. Both of us are in a different world.

"Princess Ella is here...." The warden shouts again and I curse against her lips.

"That bas..... Tch....." Her warm breath touches my cold skin.

"Get ready and come out.. Ella has come to meet you.... Don't tell her about the contract. Tell her you're here as my PA." I say.

"You fiancee might get angry after knowing about the contract....." She says slowly.

__________

"I'm looking forward to meet her...." Changing into a royal robe, I meet Ella, the princess of elf at the terrace of tea. Ella pours me a tea.

"When everything is done, we should discuss about the marriage with your grandfather." She says handing me the tea cup.

"You can marry someone else if you're seeing someone..." I say.

"Speaking of truth I'm only seeing you since my childhood when I learned that we're unofficially engaged." She says smiling. Her pale skin shines under the sunlight.

"Don't tell Rias anything about this competition.... She's here as my PA...." I say.

"Ok... But... I heard you got hurt while you were in mortal world." She says.

"Yes..." I reply shortly.

"And the doctor prescribed to have blood... seems like you lost a lot of prowess. If you want....."

She stops and I look at her.

"You can have my blood..." She says and the terrace door opens.

We both look in the direction.

Rias in a white gown enters. Another loose robe is over it. Her wand is attached to the waist ribbon.

The beast of phoenix follows her in.

"Why the beast is with her?" Ella asks.

"It seems to like her..." I say and Ella frowns.

"Nice to meet you, princess of Elf..." She says and bows a little.  Her dress is a bit revealing as my choice.

But I prefer more revealing.

I think biting my lower lip. She notices and rises her eyebrows.

She takes off the robe and her beautiful shoulders get revealed. The gown she's wearing is an off shoulder gown.

I blink my eyes satisfied and she sits.

Ella once looks at me and once looks at Rias with an unbelievable look on her face. Finally, she lets out a mocking laugh.

"You seem to obey your boss very much..." Ella says smiling mockingly at her.

"I have to as his PA...." Rias says and winks at her. She startles at her sudden gesture.

Rias offers her a cup of tea and she takes it.

"I think the highest place is made for you...." Ella says as she sips the tea.

"Highest place?" Rias asks confused. Without getting any answer she looks at me.

"What's highest place?" I ask.

"Oh, the mannequins of beautiful human beings..." Ella says smiling sweet and I get it right away.

"Beautiful human being? Mannequins? What's this again?" Rias asks confused.

"We have a museum of mannequins of beautiful women from mortal world that visited our world... The highest place is empty. I think your mannequin will be placed there..." Ella says and I frown. She ignores my reaction with a sweet yet rube smile.

"I don't mind.." Rias says.

We both are surprised by her answer.

"I'll die one day. so, I don't mind to be placed there after my death. After all that's an honor.." She says smiling warmly.

You're just as witty as my grandfather explained.

____________

"You want to be with her forever? Did she remember you? She has her memory back?" Grandfather, the emperor of immortal world asks.

"Yes, yes, yes but she doesn't remember those feelings she had for me... But I'm trying to create feeling for me again... And soon I'll collect it." I say.

"Reiji has applied a really powerful spell this time... I really want to punish him this time." He says sighing.

"I want to call off the engagement with Ella as soon as possible..." I say.

"That would be a very wrong decision." He says thoughtfully.

"How?" I ask confused.

"It can create a chaos. If you call off the engagement out of nowhere, Ella might get offended. If she spills the tea now.... Then....." He stops as I already get the point.

"Reiji is already coming back collecting the proof. He's planning to kill the one that loved him... You have to hurry up..." He says again.

"I really didn't want to participate in this competition. It not only risks my life but also put Rias in danger." I say a little disgusted.

"I give this change to all the candidates to complete the task in this world is only for the safety of Rias... I was really tensed when I learned that Reiji had use spells to mess with your progress... Also, this place lets you two to have a lot of time to be together..." He says and I sigh.

"I really want you to be the next emperor.... None beside you and Reiji doesn't have such strong magical abilities and you know I can't trust Reiji..." He says again.

"Once you seal her love for you, you ride the throne, I promise you I'll arrange everything for you two after a little time period if everything goes well.." He says and I sigh again.

"Everything goes well?" I ask.

"You must not let her know the hidden reason to love her before you Ride the throne......."

___________

Thanks for reading - N