❤ Chapter 4

The limousine's door opens and I step outside.

Wow. Awesome....!

I can't turn my eyes anywhere but at the building beautifully decorated with fairy lights.

A female statue is placed in the middle of a huge fountain.

Guests are getting down from expensive cars and limousine. All of them are wearing gorgeous dresses.

This is how rich people enjoy their lives.

I smile as I watch the surroundings.

"Please....." Suddenly the man in formal dress attracts my attention.

He's holding a masquerade mask towards me.

"What's it??" I ask.

"Everyone is wearing this mask. You should too." He says and I take the mask from his hand.

_______

He escorts me inside the hall room. On the way the receptionists welcomed me..

Woow.. Amazing. I can't help myself but gasp.

Huge chandeliers are hanging from the high roof wall. Tables are decorated with candles, glasses, champagne and wine bottle.

People are gossiping and laughing. Beautiful voices are coming from everywhere. Men and women are dancing in the middle of the hall as the tables surround them.

What am I doing here?

"Um..... Excuse me.... What... Where should I go no...." I turn to ask the man who has escorted me all the way here.

But... Where is he?!

My eyes searches for him in the crowd. But only people wearing masquerade masks come to my view.

Did I lose him?!

I feel nervous all of a sudden and so I walk fast to move to a corner.

Where did you go?!

I rise my gown to walk faster but unfortunately I trip over.

Oh no!! Help! Someone!!

A hand goes around my waist and tosses me backwards.

I'm leaning over a hand and facing the owner of the hand.

I can't see his eyes but.... I'm so mesmerized that I'm staring at him mouth half opened.

"What are you doing here?" A warm and husky voice whispers in my ear.

"I..... I...." I'm shivering and my heart is beating fast.

"Isn't your heart beating fast? Are you nervous?" He says and grabs my right hand with his left hand and pulls me slightly so that I can stand.

And now my back is facing him. His left hand is grabbing my hand wrapping my waist.

I feel his breath on my neck. I hear him sighing.

"Follow me...." He says and walks forward grabbing my hand.

He leads me to somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Just follow me." He says and pulls my hand.

He pushes a small door open and then we pass a tunnel like room and then he pushes open another small room.

"Oh!!" I exclaim.

A big hall room with a high roof top. A big chandelier is hanging from the roof wall and a grand piano is placed right under chandelier. The whole hall room is filled with a dim light but a spotlight is brightening the grand piano and the seat placed before it.