❤Prologue

"Help me......." I gasp for air in the airless ocean..

"Help me!
Someone!
Anyone!"

But none seems to hear me screaming.

My precious life.........

I see the sunlight reflecting through the water.

"Life is so beautiful..... The world is full of many wonders. I don't wanna give up... i want to live... Help me....." I gasp for the air for the last time and close my eyes.

"Would you like to summon someone to save yourself??" Suddenly a warm heavenly voice reaches my ear.

"I will summon any kind of creature to help me.... Save my life... I'll sacrifice my life for him.... I....." I hum..

"I want to live......"

Maybe I'm going to die...... For sure.....

Silence for a long time......

"Please..."

__________

"Give it a second thought. Do you really want to sign this contract paper?" A man sitting opposite to me asks me again.

"I don't want to think twice." I hear myself saying.

"Then sign it. Let's finish this part quickly." He says and extends a pen towards me.

My fingers brushes with his while taking the pen. I get a cold feeling. Maybe I'm so nervous and my pressure has got lowered again.

I'm signing the contract with a shivering hand.

"According to the rules, this contract is almost impossible to break." The man says while taking away the papers.

"It's not totally unbreakable, right?" I say.

"Your fate is already attached. So, in a word it's totally unbreakable. You choose your fate." He says.

"Is it my choice? Or it was decided beforehand? I shouldn't blame myself for that. It was my fate to face this. It was predefined." I say.

"You can say that. But you had other option."

"I really hate that option." I say and stand up.

Since when I'm so arrogant and serious?

"My duty ends here.. You'll be guided until you get to reach the real destination." He stands up too.

I nod. Sweats gather on my forehead.

_______________

So, This is the NEW STORY!!!

❛THE VAMPIRE BILLIONAIRE❜

This is gonna be both a VAMPIRE and a BILLIONAIRE series. A MODERN ROMANTIC story with a different taste.

Hope You'll enjoy it!!! 🙌

•❖•❖•

Genres & Tags :

⚔ Vampire
⚔ Billionaire
⚔ Modern
⚔ Romance
⚔ Werewolf
⚔ Dark World
⚔ Prince
⚔ Unbreakable Love Story
and finally,
⚔ An Unbreakable Contract.

Please support,
Share this story and comment your feelings about the story.. 🙏

Let's Start!!!

✔✔✔✔ 😉