❤ Chapter 17

Leon's POV

"I've never been at such a place!" Rias says as she looks outside the limousine's window.

"The world is full of mysterious places. You even have to believe what you don't see. Because things like that exists." I say.

"I believe in everything. I believe myths,legend everything I hear." She says looking at me.

"That's pleasant to hear.." I smile.

The limousine's door opens automatically as we arrive.

I get down first and extend my hands to help her to get down.

She holds my hand and gets down.

She stares at the castle surrounded by a short width lake and decorated with fairy lights.

A butler helps us to get in the castle. It's a castle with high roof. Heavy and huge chandeliers are hanging from the roof. A wide stair covered with red carpet joints second floor with first floor. people are gossiping, chit chatting with glasses in their hands.

Rias is observing everything with surprised eyes.

"wah! everyone is wearing pretty dresses." She says.

"Yes, and so are you!" I say and pull her softly closer to me.

"Don't go with any stranger. Always stick with me like this." I whisper and press her against me.

"I'll give it a thought.." she says.

"Here you're Miss Gremoey!"Ken appears out of nowhere.

"Hello, Mr. Smith. Nice to see you again." Rias says cheerfully.

"See I told ya. I've a good relation with Mr. Bartholy." Ken says and Rias smiles.

"Where's your partner,Ken?" I ask.

"She's over there. Talking with the minister of commerce." Ken indicates in the direction.

"Minister of commerce..... Why he's here?" I feel Rias flinching, flinch of uncomfortableness.

"Let's meet him..." I say.

"It's nice to meet you again.." I draw the attention of so called minister of commerce.

"Mr. Bartholy..." Enrique says smiling.

"Beautiful lady, Miss Gremoey... Welcome..." Enrique takes Rias hand and about to kiss her hand.

"She doesn't feel good to be touched." I take her hand away from his grasp.

"Hello.. Mr Bartholy.. I'm Ken's partner, Miss Meera." A beautiful young lady says.

"She's so beautiful..." I hear Rias talking to herself.

Oh! She thinks she's beautiful.... Will she think the same if I get close to her??

I let go of her and hold Ken's partner's hand.

"It's a pleasure..." Meena puts her one hand on her chest bowing a little.

"Miss Gremoey. Let's talk somewhere..." I hear Enrique saying and taking away Rias somewhere.

Now, he's taking chances.

"Um...." I hear Rias hesitating. But Enrique leads her grabbing her by shoulder.

"Mr. Bartholy, I heard a lot about you from Mr. Smith. And it's really nice seeing you in real." Miss Meena says as I watch Rias leaving.

Rias' POV

After having a short conversion with the minster of commerce, I search for Mr. Bartholy and find him sitting alone at a corner table.