❤ Chapter 15

Rias' POV

"Rias! Who was that guy with you?" Jennifer asks all excited.

"I.. don't know actually..." I'm spacing out...

"You don't know? But... You danced with him!" Jennifer says.

"We didn't have the time to talk. He left as soon as we finished dancing." I say.

She pouts and sits down beside me.

"But he looks familiar." She says.

Familiar... Yes, he does but they can never be the same person. One is gentle when other is aggressive..

___________

I brush my teeth lazily as I stare at myself in the mirror.

Suddenly I grab my hair and hit my head against the wall.

Why? Why? Why.........?

"Ugh, I remember that moment every single second... " I sigh and wash my mouth.

Ann knocks at the door.

"Here's your dress..... I think.... It's.. too revealing...." Ann says slowly and confused.

"It's okk.. I myself asked Jenifer to send this dress." I say and take the dress from her.

________

As I arrive at the office, Mr Park says,

"Miss Gremoey... You have an invitation thi......s." He stops and watches me with round eyes seeing me taking off my trench coat.

"Invitation? Tonight?" I ask avoiding his surprised look.

"Yeah! With Mr. Bartholy." He says.

"Okk... I got it. Hasn't Mr. Bartholy arrived yet?" I ask.

"No...." He answers shortly.

Leon's POV

I have taken a short nap at my penthouse after pulling an all nighter.

I yawn as I ride the elevator. I wear my tie as the elevator door opens.

I call Mr. Park to contact Miss Gremoey to attend tonight's invitation.

My eyes fall on the glass door of Rias' room and find her sitting on the chair leaning.

Huh? She came?

I push the door open and Rias looks at me.

My eyes open wide when I see her outfit.

She's wearing white short top  only covering her upper body and a very short white skirt. A lace coat is barely covering bare skin. A stone pendent is placed around his neck. I knew she was gorgeous but... I didn't know the gorgeousness could be extended at this level.

Her skin is glowing beautifully in the sunlight.

"Do you have something to say?" She asks innocently.

"No, I just came to say that....." I finally look at her face. She looks extra beautiful today. Lips are plump and eyes are bigger.

"That.... I've a special invitation tonight.. you've to attend too..." I say looking into her eyes.

"Okk.. I'll..." She answers shortly and sits down on her chair. Hair stuck behind her ear caresses her bare skin.

"Can you.... help me to tie my neck tie?" I ask indicating my half tied neck tie.

"Sure..." She says.

What's wrong with her..?

She takes my tie and tie it around my neck. Her warm skin brushes against my cold skin.

I unblinkingly stare at her lips with avid eyes.

"Wh-what happened?" She asks indifferently.

I lay a butterfly kiss on her lips. She opens her eyes wide. Realizing that she won't resist, I keep pecking on her lips. She responds almost immediately and the kiss deepens. I make her sit on the desk as my hands grab the sides of her waist it's when a voice hits our ears.

"Sir, we've a meeting with in one hour with special client.." Me and Rias we both exchange our looks we're breathing hard.

She cups my cheeks and and starts kissing again.

W-what...?

I twirl her turning my back at the door not to let Mr. Park see Rias at this moment.

"I'll come and pi......" He stops in the middle of talking.

"I'll leave this file on the table..." He says and leaves. I make her seat on the desk again.

We exchange intense kisses for a few more minutes and end up breathless.

She lies down on the desk panting hard.

I take her hand and entwines our fingers. I feel my heart beating again. This time it's faster.

"You heard we have an invitation tonight...?" I ask.

"Yes..." She whispers.

"I want you ready by 7PM." I say and turn at her. She looks straight at me.

"Can't I cancel?" She asks laying on her elbows.

"No..." I reply shortly.

"I assume we'll end up in this state even there? Maybe?" She asks smiling evilly.

"I'm professional at this kinds of place..." I say confidently.

She just smiles.

_________

"Sir, the king has arrived in this world." Mr Park says. I look at my wrist watch. It's only 4 PM.

"Why so soon?" As soon as I asked, the door of my office room opens and a middle aged man enters the room elegantly with two of his assistants.

Me and Mr. Park both bow down.

"Seems like you're doing great in this world as well!" The king of our world and my grandfather says.

I hear Rias' door opening. She bows down as well like us.

Grandfather raises his eyebrow and I nod once.

"I expect you to be present to the party..." Grandfather says coldly.

I just nod. He looks at Rias into her eyes and smiles kindly. Rias smiles back in a silly way.

As he leaves, Grandfather throws a note at me even without looking.

"Prepare her yourself. don't even think about cheating. I want to see if he really matches your taste."

I see him smiling through the glass wall as he's passing my office room.

I look at Rias but find Mr. Park already drooling over her.

I frown my eyes and he screams.

"Ouch! It's hot!" Mr Park looks at me surprised.

I frown more.

"I- I'm sorry, sir!" he says hurriedly and leaves the office.

Rias is about to go to her room but I stop her.

"Wait... You, come with me..." I say and walk towards the elevator. She hurriedly follows me.

__________

I press the long password and the door opens. Two of us with two female assistants enter.

"This is the collection of my favorites. Choose anything you want for tonight's party.." I press a switch and all the lights turn on.

She gasps when she sees all the mannequins in gowns.

"You want me to choose from here?! They seem really expensive!" She asks surprised as she checks a gown.

"Expensive?! There's nothing expensive to me.." I say blankly.

As she hesitates, I say,
"I'll walk with you until you choose your favourites." I say.

____________

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏