❤ Chapter 22

Rias' POV

I open my eyes slowly and find Mr Bartholy sitting on the floor and his head is on the bed. He's sleeping peacefully. I lean over him to get a closer look. I run my fingers through his silky hair and I feel a sharp pain in my right arm.

"I got hurt...." I whisper grabbing my arm and I remember how I've got hurt.

I worriedly check Mr. Bartholy's left arm.

"Oh! You've got hurt for me..." I feel sad. I lay a kiss on his forehead removing his hair.

"Wake up..." I shake him a little.. but he's deep asleep.

"Wake up..." I kiss his cheek, nose and finally lips. He shakes a little and opens his eyes wide. He holds my neck softly and kisses me deeply intensely.

"Who was the guy in black dress?" I ask between the deep kiss.

"A stray kid...." He says against my lips.

Our tongue collides and a shiver runs down my spin.

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"I feel refreshed..." He says and smiles.

________

I'm sitting on the stone right beside the sea. Waves are hitting the stone. A swimming pool is beside it.

"Miss Gremoey...." I hear Mr Bartholy's voice behind me.

I look up and he hands me a cup of hot coffee.

"This place is beautiful.." I say as he sits besides me.

"You should get used to flying... Then you can travel beautiful places." He says taking a long breath as he stand beside me.

I look up at his face.

He's so tall.....

"This world is full of many beautiful places..." He says smiling.

"But... I don't have many riches like you.." I say as he sits down beside me.

"You can travel with me... I'll gladly accept you if you continue to please me..." He says teasingly.

"That won't be possible for long. I won't be your PA forever and when you'll get married you'll travel with your kids and wife.." I say smiling as I rub the glass of coffee cup.

He sighs and takes a sip.

"We'll see.. But you can join us! I think my wife will accept that." He says.

"you'll travel with your family and I'll join you right?? hah!" I laugh out.

"As long as you can please me." He says.

"I don't feel like your PA anymore." I say and he just smiles.

We both enjoy the night sky, intense breeze.

"You asked me who I gave me the pendant..." I say and touch my chain.

But where's my pendent......

"My pendent....!" I scream.

"I've lost it.." I say to Mr Bartholy and look here and there if it fell by any chance.

"Uh! Maybe it fell somewhere...." I say and cover my face with palms.

"Who gave you the pendent?" He ask.

"Well, I met a boy in our rose garden.. we played whole afternoon.. I really liked him then... When he was leaving, he gave me that pendent but I lost it...." I say pouting.