❤ chapter 12

Rias' POV

A low table is placed in the middle of the spacious room with different types of Chinese foods on it. Paper lanterns have been used to lighting the room.

Two mattress are placed on the floor.

"If something is needed please call! They'll be waiting outside! Please help yourselves!" The manager says smiling and leaves closing the door.

"It's so nice! I didn't know place like this exists!" I say happily.

He loosens his neck tie and sits on the mattress. I do the same. Even the plates bowls, spoons, and sticks are made of fine wood.

"Enjoy the dinner.." He says and takes the sticks. I take off the suit he gave me earlier and started eating.

"I heard you worked hard today..." He says and takes a sip of the soup.

"I just tried my best.." I say.

"Anyway thanks for the treat.. it's my first time here." I say smiling. He just smiles back.

Leon's POV

Rias uses those chopsticks so elegantly. No wander she's from a noble family. She even knows Chinese Manner of eating even though she wasn't in one before.

While I'm watching Rias eating, someone knocks the door.

"May I come in?" The manager says from outside.

"Yeah!"

"We're sorry about earlier. Hope miss Gremoey will consider the incident!" She says and places three bottles of wine on the table. Other two waitresses take away the empty bowls and trays.

"It's ok. He was drunk... " Rias says smiling as if nothing happened at all.

"Thank you miss! These are as an apology. Please accept them." The manager indicates the wine bottles. Meanwhile, waitresses place two wine glasses before us.

"Okk. We'll accept these!" Rias says without asking for my permission.

They leave the room again.

"I wasn't planning on drinking today." I say.

"Why? It's nice to have drink after such a nice meal!" She says and pours me a glass.

"But, you doesn't look like a heavy drinker. You'll get drunk quickly." I say and take a sip.

" I'm a heavy drinker. Wait and watch.." she says and drinks the wine in her glass in one sip.

__________

"Hmmmm......" Rias is dozing.

"I thought you said you that were a heavy drinker... But you only have two glasses." I say.

"I'm not drunk yet..." She says and rises her head.

"Heh..." I smile mockingly and her head is about to fall on the table again. I quickly put my palm on the table so that her head doesn't hit the wooden table.

"Don't leave me alone... " She whispers.

"Even though I want to leave you here, I can't.. You're my responsibility now." I say.

"Don't..... Leave me alone..." She whispers again. I look at her closely. A tear drop rolls down her cheek.

"Are you having a sad dream?" I whisper and place the hair covering her face behind her ear.

"I'll turn into a beautiful one..." I say and touch her eyes.

And she starts smiling.

"You're having a beautiful dream now."

________

I feel something poking my arm.

"Excuse me, Mr Bartholy! Aren't we going home??" I hear Rias' voice.

I open my eyes slowly.

"You're awake.... finally."

"I'm sorry. Maybe I drunk too much! I got drunk." She says biting her lips.

"Sorry to say but you only drunk two glasses of wine." I say.

She sighs. "Sorry for causing trouble to you.." She says.

"It's okk. Let's go.. it's almost midnight.." I say and take my suit from the floor.

I open the door and come outside. Rias follows me wobbling.

"Grab onto my arm. Don't fall." I extend my arm towards her. She hesitates for a while but ends up grabbing my arm.

"Hope you enjoy your meal! I'm really sorry about the incident occurred earlier. I wish you'll visit again." The manager bid us farewell.

______________

"Tomorrow is the presentation..." I say.

"Tomorrow?!" She exclaims and sits straight.

" Yeah, tomorrow afternoon.. prepare yourself for the presentation... The company's future depends much on this meeting." I say.

"Ah! But why aren't you do the presentation? Why me?" She asks.

"I'm tired of this kinds of meetings." I say.

"Hah.."she lets go of a mocking smile.

"Actually I'm going to abroad..
I've to meet a special client. I'm going to leave tonight." I say.

I thought she'll ask me when I'll arrive. But she didn't.....

Rias' POV

I brush my teeth lazily as I'm reading the documents on today's presentation. I slept for only 3 hours last night. Mr. Bartholy drove me home but it was already past midnight.

Whenever, I remember about yesterday's dinner, I feel ashamed. I was drunk just by drinking 2 glasses of wine. And I slept for quite a long time on his palm. I'm sure his hand went numb.

But he's really beautiful. I took a close look of his face when he was sleeping. His skin is pale but beautiful and shiny.

Knocks on my door break my thoughts.

"Miss Gremoey. Here's your dress!" Ann hands me a box.

"Weid ere!" With the brush in my mouth I tell her to wait in the dining room.

I don't know how much I'll get for being his personal assistant but I have got to wear new dresses everyday. Though they are a bit reveling but I start liking them. They are comfortable and smooth.

Today I've got white shirt and a pair of blood red pencil skirt and suit. Also matching undergarments.

I sigh as I get ready.

"Wah! Today's dress suits you!" Ann claps her hands.

"Red is always your favorite.." I say and sits on the couch so that she can do my hair.

"No! It's Mr Bartholy's favorite..." She says and brushes my hair. She puts red one stoned earrings and pendent on me.

______

I'm in my office room as I'm collecting extra information about today's presentation.

"Are you ready, Miss Gremoey?" I hear Mr. Park's voice.

"Oh yeah, I finished dominating the documents Mr. Bartholy gave me yesterday by today morning." I say without looking at him as I'm checking an important file.

As I hear no response I look at him.

"Um... When will the meeting start?" I ask standing from my chair.

"By 4 PM... I'll come to pick you up!" He says.

________

It's 4PM. And I'm ready for the first presentation!

•••••••••••

Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment and share.... 💙

ㅜㅜ.ㅜㅜ