❤ Chapter 16

Rias' POV

This place is filled with red gowns. If I wouldn't have come here, I would never know that red have so many shades.

"Are they stone?" I ask whispering to the assistants we've brought inside with us. Mr Bartholy is doing something on his phone.

"No mam. They are expensive stones. Like diamonds, jades, pea....." The assistants says in the normal tune.

"You....." I scowl at the assistant and look at Mr Bartholy.

He looks at me amused.

"What do you take me for Miss Gremoey? these are the most expensive and my favorites so far and you're asking if they are just stones!" He says.

"By the way, why do you want me to wear your favorites?" I ask.

"I want to please my eyes by watching you..." He says and winks.

I silently take the last dress that I choose and head towards the changing room.

_________

"Too simple"

"Too gorgeous!"

"Too covering!"

"Hmm.. looking good but too revealing to go outside in this dress."

"Nah..."

"Disgusting..."

"Can't please my eyes."

"I don't like the design."

"Doesn't highlight your body parts."

"I can't see those curves!"

"I really hate it on you.."

"Can't you find anything better?"

I sigh and sits on the chair inside the changing room.

"Keep trying mam.. you can do it..." My head hangs hearing inspiring words from the assistant.

I've never changed so many dresses in my life.

But at the end.

"*Sigh* it's not like they don't suit you. It's like I don't like them..." He says sighing and grabbing his head in palms.

"Then why don't you choose? I've had enough! I've changed dresses so many times! Now you choose one and I'll wear it!" I say scowling at him.

"Sure thing!" He says and stands almost immediately as if he was waiting for this moment.

I sit on the couch with a heavy sigh.

_____________

I take the dress Mr. Bartholy has brought made of red and black lace, off shoulder,  fitting, long A-line gown and it's blood red in color. One of the assistant pulls the zipper upward and other is fitting the gown. I wear the elbow length lace gloves. It's showing off my collar bones, cleavage and shoulders. It has defined my lines properly.

I leave the changing room and Mr. Bartholy sees me in the mirror as he's on phone talking with someone. He turns at me and hangs up.

"Hmm. You look...  Umm...  Gorgeous?" He says as he smirks.

"Never put this much effort to choose dress... And in the end I've to wear the dress you choose." I say.

He pouts mockingly not actually caring what I said.

__________

They put a natural makeup look on me.

"You're already beautiful. You don't need makeup.." one of them says.