❤ Chapter 9

"Ren!! You should knock before you enter someone's office." Mr. Bartholy growls.

"If I would do that, I wouldn't be able to see your new prey. You'd give excuse of her being your PA." Ren says whiles tapping on the wall.

Prey!?

"She is my PA!" He says coldly.

"Your new prey is pretty innocent. She has a aura of innocence around her. But she is really provocative and passionate. Even over-possessive and overprotective!" Ren's eyes glitters as he stares at me. I hide behind Mr Bartholy as I feel uncomfortable. He seems really reliable to me now.

"Ren!!" He shouts but it doesn't even make him blink his eyes let alone flinch.

"Can you leave the room now? Take some break.. Come back 1 hour later." Mr. Bartholy says and I nod. I leave the office room immediately.

Leon's (Leon Bartholy, Mr. Bartholy) POV

I follow her to the door. As soon as she leaves, I close the door behind me. I hear her footsteps disappearing.

"Ren!" My eyes are burning like fire.

"You're not telling her anything?" Ren's expression changes. He looks serious.

"You shouldn't talk like this in front of someone unknown." I say through my gritted teeth.

"Oh my... Look at your face... But is she really unknown to you? Don't you really know her?! " He teases me.

I just stare at him coldly.

I see the reflection of my burning eyes in his eye rish. But he never looks down.

"You better keep your smart yet stupid mouth shut." I say.

"I'm...." He stares at me unblinking.

I rise my hand to stop him.

"Do you think only because the reason we born in families of different status doesn't mean I'll lower my head to you as long as we both are princes." He says smirking.

I just stare at him.

We both don't know how my time we spend staring at each other without even blinking.

"That jerk.." He smiles and turns to leave but I grab his shoulder.

Rias's POV

I sigh and look at my handwatch. It's been fifty five minutes since I've been sitting in the Cafeteria.

"Oh! Wait! Isn't she the new PA of our CEO?" A young female employee says to her friend standing at a little distance from me.

"Really?? I heard about his new PA... But... It's really her. Her appearance says so, though." Her friend says.

Yeah, I feel like a weirdo.. Everyone is wearing office uniform. But it's just me wearing casual dress.

"Hope she'll get along with the situation." Her friend says and they leave together. For past 56 minutes I've been listening to such comments.

Oh! I should leave now....

I quickly take my cell phone and rush towards to pay.

"Um.... It's free for all the employees... As long as you've the ID card." The girl at counter, says.

"Oh.... Really?" I say surprised.

________

As I open the door of the CEOs room without knocking, I see the man, Ren, who has come to visit him, colliding with the sofa.