❤ Chapter 6

I keep standing at the door as he's tidying up himself.

"Don't look so angry. Take a seat already." He says again and stands up.

Do I look angry? How? Why?

I'm surprised at myself.

He goes to the bar as I take a seat on the leather couch. I look around the bar and rub my hand on the soft leather of the couch.

"Here you go." He says and extends a glass at me.

"I don't feel like drinking." I say.

"This is soft drink." He says. I take the glass and take a sip.

"I feel ignored when you were unwilling to show your face to me. So, I left without saying anything." He says and sits so close to me.

"I fee...."

"You felt uncomfortable to show your face to someone who saved you from an uncomfortable situation,right?" He asks and I remain silent biting my lower lip.

"I knew you didn't feel comfortable revealing your face in front of people and so I've called you here." He says smiling and I look at him surprisingly.

He smiles but I keep sitting puzzled.

He takes off my mask within a second even before I can realize.

"What the......."

I turn my head quickly and hide my face with my hair.

"Let me just see you..." He approaches close to me and his bare chest brushes against my bare shoulder. He removes the hair from my face and holds my jaw tight to make me look at him.

His eyes softens and a playful smile takes place on his lips.

I'm mesmerized. His eyes are so beautiful even behind the mask that I can stare at them all day long.

I see his face getting close to mine.

I snap out and turn my face quickly to the side.

What's wrong with me! What am I doing! I don't even know this guy..... Why I feel so attracted!

I think as I sigh silently.

It's was me who made the first mistake coming here.

"Come on... I know you can feel me. Why taking aback?" He says and grabs my waist.

"No!!" I shout pushing him away and I stand up immediately.

"I don't know you. I don't even know how you looks like. Why would I feel attraction for you?" I say without looking at him.

He sighs and stands up. He turns me at him and pull his hair. Snowy silky hair shines in the dim light. Then he tears up his mask.

"This is me.." He says. For the first time I notice his eye color, lavender.

I'm lost in his beauty. I didn't know any human can be this beautiful, he looks like a Greek God, beautifully described in a Greek myth.

Without the mask, he's like Adonis. His face structure is accurate and skin is flawless. As if God himself has made him with His own hands.

The beauty is so heartwarming and relaxing that I can spend my whole life just by staring at him.

My hand reach for his beautiful fair skin to feel the softness. I feel so weak just touching his face. My hand slides and I fall on the leather couch behind me.

He smiles and leans over me. His hands are at my both sides as he rubs his cheek against mine. His hair caresses my cheek as his lips touches my neck.

Wait! No!!!

I push him away with all of my strength. He falls half laid on the couch.

"Is this a game you rich young people play with general people??" I ask catching my breath.

"How do you know I'm rich? Do you even know me?" His eyes are burning yet cold.

"It doesn't bother me... Your identity won't help me even with rubbish." I say and stand up.

I hear him snickering.

"Ah.... Yeah,if you say it, then that's it. This is how I play, not everyone. I don't like a life without fantasy, like yours." He says last words in a serious tone.

I turn my head to take a look of his face.

"Do whatever you want. If you want girls to play with you then call your groupies. They're enough for you." I say which makes him laugh.

"I'm tired of them, you know. They all are same, easy to get." He says and leans on the couch. He lights a cigar and lets go of a puff of smoke. As I'm staring at him disgusted, he winks at me.

Erk!

"Do-Doesn't matter. Just don't try to draw attention of those people who are not interested at all." I say and takes a step to leave the bar.

But I stumble as my leg gets intertwined with the gown.

He catches me before I fall.

His well structured face comes to my view again and I feel a shiver running through the whole body and teasing me for having desire for him.

Maybe, I'm not interested but my whole body is against me. Even not an inch is supporting my mind or brain.

"See? Even your body desires for me." He says and brings me back to reality.

"Not even in my dream"  I deny as I'm breathing hard leaning on his forearm. He gently makes me stand on my heels.

I walk straight towards the exit.

"I'll tear your arrogance one day. It's a matter of the snap of my finger." I hear him saying coldly.

_____

The limousine of Batholy drops me at my home.

It's a pity that I couldn't meet Mr. Bartholy. Instead of him, I met a stupid. I wish I could thank Mr. Bartholy.

It's when I remember that stupid is saying "Thank your God."

Let's stop thinking about him Rias! I press my ears with my pillows to get rid of his thought and for a sound sleep.

***********

😂😂 New year is coming guys! And a new chapter! This is gonna be a long story(maybe novel?!) 😂😂 Hope you all will enjoy it!