❤ Chapter 8

I put the file on the L shaped desk. The glass wall gives a beautiful view of the city.

I sit on the chair and take the file to check it. And it's when a soft beep hits my ear.

Huh?

I look at Mr. Bartholy's  desk through the glass wall. He beckons me to meet him.

"Bring some coffee for me.", he says as I stand beside his desk.

"Black?" I ask.

"No." He replies, his eyes are on some files.

"Cold?" I ask again.

"Don't you ask too many question? Hot." He looks at me disturbed.

"OK..." I say and leave the room.

"My life is really mysterious. " I sigh.

______

I come to the cafeteria and search for the coffee machine. There are so many employees. Everyone in this cafeteria seems really busy. They all have some kind of similar uniform. Like school uniform.

As I'm taking coffee from coffee machine, I hear two colleagues talking.

"Did you hear that the PA of our CEO has resigned."

"Yeah, and he has a new PA now. I heard it's a her."

"Oh... I wonder how much effort she has to make to get used to her new boss."

"What a demonic boss he is!"

"But he works all day and night. I wonder if he really sleeps."

"He's a workaholic."

"I think he needs to get married and have children. These can change his life."

"But he's too young to get married. He's just like a young boy of 23 years old."

23 years old!!

I almost drop the coffee cup. I hold it tight and watch them leaving.

He's too young to run a world class corporation like this.

_____

I put down the coffee cup on his desk.

He takes a sip and looks at me coldly.

"Where did you bring this coffee from?" He asks and looks at me through the eyeglasses. His lavender eyes look more gorgeous in glasses.

"From cafeteria." I answer shortly.

"I've a penthouse over there. I don't eat or drink what other people usually eat or drink. Mines are pretty expensive." He points his fingers at the roof. And I look at the roof.

"That's why I was asking questions! You should've told me!" I say almost screaming.

He keeps staring at me.

"Um... er... Should I go now?" I ask.

"I have lost my thirst for coffee." He says and leans backward on his . His eyes are on me.

I feel awkward as he smirks.

"Ah, at least give some pleasure to my eyes." He says and winks which makes me flinch.

"Should I massage your eyes?" I ask innocently.

"Just take off your blazer already." He's annoyed.

"Didn't the salon lady tell you not to wear it?!" He asks frowning.

"I wander who was your PA." I say as I frown back.

"It was a guy." He says.

"Did you often tell him to take of his blazer too to give peace to your eyes?" I ask.

"I'm not homosexual. Should I take off your blazer on your behalf?" He says and stands up.

"No .. Don't you even dare to come closer to me. If you ever dare to touch me I'll resign right away!" I rise my finger at him as I say even without thinking.

Oh no! What did I say?!

"Then resign." He smiles as he's leaning against the pillar carelessly.

I walk out of the room immediately.

Oh no!! I'm humiliated.

I'm gonna resign. I'm not here to give him pleasure.

_______

I take off the blazer casually as if the weather is hot. I fan my face with my hand to show off it to the employees who are with me in the elevator.

I just get to the ground floor but I'm going up even without getting off it.

I really need this job!

I hold the doorknob to open the door.

I look at my dress sighing.

I've no other way.

I open the door and find him in the same position, leaning against the wall.

"Didn't you take too long to take of the blazer?" He asks.

"I was about to resign but then I think I should stay here until you find another PA for you who will be able to give pleasure to your eyes." I say hiding the truth. I should at least keep a hold on my pride.

"Is that so?" He rises his one eyebrow mockingly.

I press my lips together and avoid his gaze. He walks towards me slowly.

His tall figure towers me. His one hand is in pocket and another pulls my head closer to his mouth.

"I can tear off your cloths just by looking at you. But You know, I'm too gentle as a man. And you wanna resign? You're already in a bond with me." He whispers in a husky voice.

I'm lost. I can't speak or move.

"What a great view, huh? Should I take a picture and spread it as a rumor?" Suddenly a unknown voice rings.

But only I startle.

"You?" I look up to see the expression Mr. Bartholy has on his face.

He's cold and his face look as hard as a ice that he could kill a thousand of people without hesitation.

"Good noon!!" The unknown guy says in a cheerful voice.

______________

Hello, Guys!

😂😂😂 My another story "The Billionaire Kidnapper" reached 100k Reads! I'm s Happy for that!

Hope, this one will get recognition too! 😘😘

- 니샤