❤ Chapter 13

Rias' POV

I'm attaching the earpiece mic with ear in backstage.

"Prepare the second floor. Don't let any guest to seat there." Mr. Park says to someone.

"Why? Is anyone special coming?? VVIP?" I ask.

"Yes.." he says and smiles.

_________

"The CEO of our company has been awarded as the best rising businessman. We have been able to fulfill the demand of our foreign clients. Project shareholders are interested in investing more. The company is rising day by day. We have to heir more workers every month. Last but not the least, Bartholy corporation is one of the top 10 business company on recently published chart."

"We have bigger plans for the future. We're planning on creating more sub companies that'll give shareholders many sectors to invest."

"We hope our honorable minister of commerce will always help like in future and so the shareholders and friendly -companies." I say and bow down a little.

Everyone claps their hands and stands.

"The presentation will end here. Please enjoy some some fresh air in the garden." I say and everyone starts leaving the auditorium.

I climb down the stair and find a young man standing.

Seeing him staring at me I ask, " can I help you with anything? Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm owner of one of the friendly companies.." He says and smiles brightly.

"I'm glad I've got to meet you." I smile back.

"I don't see Mr. Bartholy. Do you know his whereabout?" He asks.

"He went abroad last night." I say.

He stares at me with his gray eyes a while which makes me uncomfortable.

"But you look stunning in these dress." He says winking.

"Tha-thank u!"

You b*s*a*d, Mr Bartholy.

"Shall we have a drink together?" He says extending his hand towards me.

______

I take the wine glass even though I've no intention of drinking.

I don't want to get drunk...

"So Miss Gremoey, since when are you working with Mr. Bartholy?" Mr. Smith asks while drinking champagne.

"Speaking of which, it hasn't been even half of a month.." I say while running my fingers along with the glass holder.

He and his PA exchange their looks.

"It's been two years since she is with me yet I don't let her attend any meeting herself. She'll create a mess. But....."

He looks at me head to toe..

"You're just perfect.. Seems like you have a lot of experience..." He says and I smrik.

"Mr. Bartholy is brave enough to give you the responsibility of this meeting. It's a really important meeting." He says as he walks to stands beside me.

He's too close.

"Miss Gremoey.. please follow me... You've to meet the minister of commerce." Mr. Park says out of nowhere.

"Ah I'm coming..." I excuse myself and follow Mr. Park.

__________

"Good afternoon, sir.. Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask to him. He looks up to me and stands.

"Here you're miss! I eagerly wanted to meet you...." He says.

"Such a pleasure. Please take a seat, sir.." I say.

He's two bodyguards at both of his sides.

"Let me pour a drink..." I take the champagne glass and give it to him.

"Thank you young lady..." He puts his hand on my back.

"So, introduce yourself... I'm interested in you." He says and passes his hand up and down on my back.

"I'm... Rias Gremoey.... Mr. Bartholy's new PA.." I say haltingly.

"Hmm.. Interesting.... I wanted to meet Mr. Bartholy.. But unfortunately he's not here." He says and smiles at me warmly as his hand's about to slide down to my hips.

"I'm here, honorable minister of commerce...." I hear Mr. Bartholy's voice right behind me.

I turn around and find Mr. Bartholy grabbing his hand. He's a cold look on his face as he's staring at me.

"Oh! You're going to live a long life.." Minister of commerce stands up from sitting.

"You're everywhere, Mr. Bartholy.." He says smirking.

"You wanted to meet me. So I'm here." Mr. Bartholy says smiling falsely.

"Then let's three of us have a drink together..." He says.

"Three? I can't allow Miss Gremoey with us.. She doesn't belong to here." Mr. Bartholy says coldly to me.

"Ah..... Yes.. then I'll be waiting inside.." I say firmly.

"No, you go with Mr. Park. Wait in my office room. let's meet there." He says and I nod

"Tch...rude as ever...." I hear minister of commerce whispering.

_______

I'm waiting for Mr. Bartholy in his office room. He sure is a b*s*a*d.  I don't deserve to be there whereas I took care of the whole meeting.

I sign and check a penholder on his desk. I put it down again and walk towards the glass wall. Everyone is busy in this world. I sigh and take of my suit and sit on the couch. I lean against the couch and close my eyes.

I'm so tired......

_________

I wake up as a beautiful perfume hits my nose. I look around the room and Mr. Bartholy come to my view sitting on the leather chair behind his desk.

He's staring at me coldly.

I sigh and stand slowly.

"I'm sorry.. I fell asleep..." I say sleepily.

He stands and hastes at me.

My eyes gets rounder at his sudden speed.

He grabs my neck and presses his lips against mine. A groan escapes my mouth.

"Wha-...." As soon as I open my mouth he takes the opportunity and thrusts his tongue inside my mouth.

His hand on my back presses me against him. I can't even push him away as my whole body is being pressed against him. He pushes me down softly while kissing.

And I surrender....

I willingly open my mouth for him. He stops for a second at my sudden surrender and starts kissing passionately.

I can't help myself but response.

My hands run on his back as his hand caresses my hair. He crawls and my hands move to unbutton his shirt.

He grabs my hands stopping kissing.

Eh......!!

I'm surprised, puzzled, embarrassed....

I already unbuttoned three of the buttons. His pale skin is peeking through. My heart is beating like crazy!

I press my lips together feeling embarrassed. My hair hides my face from him.

"Why are you embarrassed??" He asks me laughing.

"It's nothing serious between Boss and PA.  It's quite normal now a days..." He says as he stands buttoning his shirt.

••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment and share... 💜