❤ Chapter 27

Rias' POV

I open my eyes slowly but instantly covers them with my hands as keen sun rays hit my eyes.

I groan and look straight upward. High roof with beautiful red and white design comes to my view.

"Where am I?!" I mumble rubbing my eyes with clenched fist.

As I'm sitting lazily in messy hair,  I blink my eyes slowly. The room is spacious and decorated like ancient king's or queen's room.

"But it looks like a man's room.." I say as I look around.

There are different types of gorgeous swords, shields, armours showcased.

While looking around, I spot a man standing crossing his forearms under his chest and leaning against a pillar.

Huh! Who's that staring at me smiling. He's wearing loose red and white gown like heavenly God. His long silver hair is shining in the sun light as they're sliding smoothly.

As I make my eyes smaller, he starts walking towards me.

He stops and gazes at me. I'm watching him with half opened mouth surprised.

He gets on the bed and crawls to me. He grabs my chin softly and kisses my lips once.

!!!!

"Don't you recognize me?" He asks as he smirks.

"W-who are you?? Angel?? Am I... Dead?!" I ask.

"This is our world..." He says and a bell rings in my head..

I was with Mr Bartholy in my apartment! And he was saying he is a vampire and he wants to take me to his world..

I look at him with wide eyes.

"Yes... I'm Mr Bartholy.... The youngest vampire prince..." He says as he gives a pointed grin.

"Wh-why are you dressed like this? I thought I was dead! Is this a movie scene?!" I say.

"No! Not any movie scene. This is our dress. Soon you'll also be changed into this kind of dress." He says laughing and I look at my dress. I'm in a ash color loose top and loose pants. I feel embarrassed. I look like a beggar in shabby dress and messy hair.

He gets down and claps his hands twice.

Maids with silver platters enters. They have cloths and other things on them.

I take a look at Mr. Bartholy who's watching the maids with a smile.

"Then be prepared.. I'll be back...." He says and goes outside.

I get off the bed and notice that the maid has covered eyes.

It's scary.

They helps me to get dressed in a white full sleeve floor length gown designed with transparent beads. A wide and long thin scarf has been hang with both of my hands.

"You look beautiful..." After a long time silence a maid breaks the ice and says. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Ah thank you.." I say feeling uneasy. They put on simple ornaments as they keep my hair open that touches my bare back and waist.

Isn't this dress a bit revealing??

revealing dress... Someone liked me to wear this kinds of dresses.... But.. who was that?

I come back to the reality as I hear clapping sound twice and the maids hurry to leave the room. Mr. Bartholy waits for them to leave at the door.

The door closes and Mr. Bartholy looks at me. I look at him in the mirror.

My heart is beating faster.

He walks towards me and stands besides me.

"Such a beautiful human... My eyes are pleased..." He says and smirks evil.

I heard it somewhere.... Pleased eyes.. I used to wear revealing dress to please someone's eyes! I can't remember who he was..

"Mr. Bartholy...." I look at Mr Bartholy who's watching me pleased.

"Nope... Don't call me Mr Bartholy here..." he looks into my eyes and says.

"Call me Prince Leon.... Everyone in the vampire realm knows me as Prince Leon..." He says and I feel weird.

Prince Leon?! I'm from a modern world and what's all this! Prince, realm, ancient dress.........

I look up to him as he's looking outside the roofless semicircular huge portico.

"Pri...." He walks towards the portico. I get up and follow him rising my gown not to trip over.

He stand right with the railing.

I look down. And I gasp.

It's so beautiful... Under the portico there's a pond where gooses are swimming and quacking. Lotus flower are swinging in the soft breeze. A flight of steps are leading down to the pomd. There's a roofed place to sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

And after the pond there's a large open garden. Many trees, flower trees, beautifully shaped bushes can be seen.

"I.... I want to ... Go thereeee...." I scream in excitement.

He looks at me surprised but smiles instantly.

"Sure... I'll take you, beautiful human..." He says smiling.

"Everything here is mine... You can enjoy everything.." he says and grabs me by my waist.

I gasp as my heart skips a beat.

He rises me up as if I am a feather and makes me sit on the the outermost part's railing.

I scream and my arms go around his neck as I hide my face in the hollow of his neck. My legs are swinging in the wind. My gown and scarf are flying.

"Relax... Look up... Straighten your waist..." He's grabbing my waist tightly.

I keep hugging him tightly as my chest is pressed against his. He grabs the railing and jumps. His dress flies and he sits besides me with a plump.

I grab the fabric on his thigh.

"Relax... You can trust me you know..." He says with loving eyes.

I suddenly feel hot in my cheeks and ears as blood rushes there.

"Look at you..." He rises my chin and I keep holding my breath like a criminal. I let go of his cloth slowly as he softly grabs my waist. His cold hand sends silver down my spine.

His eyes are dreamy as these are staring into mine.

"Rias..." He whispers softly and kisses my half opened lips.

I can't help but response. Soon he pushes his tongue inside my mouth. I open my mouth wider for him. He places his one hand on my back and presses me harder against him. My heart is beating against his firm chest.

"I would ravish you into oblivion." He says groaning.

Please do....

"But I won't..." He suddenly rises his head.

I feel disappointed.... I want him to continue.......

"I'll when you give in yourself and cry and beg and moan for more..." He says as a little smirk places his lips.

My heart skips a beat.

_______

Thank you for reading~ - N