❤ Chaoter 31

Leon's POV

"Legendary magic wand?" The eldest wizard asks.

"Yes, is there any legendary magic wand that went missing?" I ask and he frowns as he thinks.

"What I heard from my grandfather is that there is a legendary magic wand in mortal world. But why is that there, we don't know...." He says.

"But it didn't go missing.... Someone took it legally.. But no one general won't be able to use it" He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"It's a legendary wand. One needs to have legendary power to use it, isn't it?" He says.

"Yes it is..." I say.

"For example you! You've both legendary phoenix and vampire power. Because the queen and king of vampire realm has legendary powers. So, it's in your blood..." He says.

"Hm...." I'm lost in thought.

"In wizard realm only butterfly tribe can use any legendary wands without any effort!" He says winking.

"Butterfly tribe?" I ask confused.

"Yes, I'm one of them, prince Leon.." He says smiling.

__________

I bid farewell and leave the eldest wizard's hut. He's one of the greatest wizard of wizard realm but he lives a simple life in a hut far from the wizard city.

A legendary wand is in mortal world.. Could it be Rias'? But how her ancestor got the wand? Did my grandfather gave it to her beloved? Did he take it?

"I love this place..." I jump out as Rias says. I didn't even notice her.

"You love it?" I ask.

"Yes, colorful flowers, little birds, butterflies flying..." She says smiling ear to ear.

"Butterfly..."

Something's in my head but I can't get it into my mind. I can't remember it....

"Let's go.." I grab her wrist and wave my hand.

_________

"Butterfly.. butterfly....." I say as I walk into the high roof spacious shower room.

There's a huge onsen filled with water and red rose petals are covering the water surface. An artificial fountain is supplying water continuously.

The upper side of the walls and the roof are made of colored glass that helps sun rays to brighten the room. In those glasses there are ancient arts and designs. There are also wooden lower tables to place bath oils and soaps and wooden wardrobe to keep bathrobes.

I face my back at the onsen to take off the bathrobe to get into the onsen but a very pitchy scream stops me. The robe just reveals my bare shoulders.

I bend my neck and find a head into the onsen. Rias is only popping her head and bare shoulders out. Rose petals have hid her body from the sight.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I tie the robe ribbon around my waist.

"I'm taking bath... Of course.." She says as she walks on the onsen floor to get to the edge. I walk forward and cross my arms under my chest as I look down her.

She looks up to me rising her head holding the bank of the onsen.

"Leave..." She says coldly.

"Did you ask me to leave?" I say.

"Yes.. I'll get changed and leave. Then you can come again and take bath." She says.

"Okkay..." I say innocently and turn my back to leave. I take a few step but then turn again.

"I've changed my mind.." I say and climb down the corner stairs to get into the onsen.

She backs off quickly and stand in the middle far away from the bank. I smirk and she groans.

"Leaveeeee!!!" She screams, her hands are hugging her shoulders.

"Nope..." I wink and take the robe off and put it on the floor. She watches my every steps carefully.

"You can have my robe and leave...." I propose.

"I should do that... Throw it!" She says.

"Nope.. come closer..." She stands still. I use a spell to pull her closer.

She gasps at the sudden speed. She's only a hand away form me.

"Give it to me already." She says and extends her hand towards me.

"Come closer.. If you don't I'll throw it away! Then you have to get on the floor to get the robe.." I say and rise my hand.

"No!" She collides against me as she tries to reach the height to grab the robe.

"Give it to me already!!" She says furiously. Her face is only a few inches ahead.

I nod not smiling.

She grits her teeth and tiptoes. But she fails. She stares into my soul as I smile sweetly.

She frowns and grabs my hair to bend my head backwards and I laugh.

"Leave it or Imma make your hair." She says.

I let go of the robe laughing. She fetches the robe and wears it in a hurry as I watch her amused..

She looks at me irritated.

"You were in love too. Still you're in love with me. The problem is that your brain isn't letting you remember those feelings.." I say pressing my lips as I remember she doesn't have all the memories with me. I sighs looking outside through the glass wall.

She silently leaves the onsen. I stare at her back as she leaves.

Now, I remember! Butterfly!
She has a butterfly like tattoo on her lower back.

_________

"I'm sorry....." I say whispering as I apply a spell to remove her gown.

She is taking the afternoon nap soundly lying upside down. Because of the spell her gown disappears and her smooth small back comes to my view. A silk blanket is covering the lower part of her body

And I find the butterfly tattoo.

_____________

Thanks for reading - N