❤ Chapter 2

I come home finishing my part time job. What a boring life, eh?

I sigh standing leaning against the doorcase while taking off my shoes. While I'm passing the tea table, a headline draws my attention.

Famous and the youngest businessman of New York city is going to held a yearly party for his business partner coming from other states and foreign countries. Reputable singers, bands, girl groups are also invited.

I sigh again. Rich people has many ways to enjoy their lives. I turn over the pages to read more when I discover a black envelope with a strange red sign like magic circle.

I quickly open the envelope and find an invitation letter.

"What is it?" I murmur and read it.

"Miss Gremoey,

You're invited as one of the main attractions of the Bartholy corp's yearly party. You'll play grand piano and sing a ballad..

Thank you."

I keep sitting on the couch like an idiot. What's all these mean??

I check the letter one more time. Yeah,they mentioned my last name. And there's no one exist with this last name except me. It's also true that I used to play grand piano once but now it's like a dream. Grand piano is for luxurious people.

The words "grand piano" take me to flashback.

▪▪▪

I was born in a noble family where there was my mother, father and grandma. We lived in mansion surrounded by rose garden far away from city areas. My grandma liked rose very much that my grandpa planted rose trees around the mansion for his beloved.

When I was young, i spent most of my time with my grandma as my parents were busy with their own works. My grandmother was a pianist who knew to play grand piano and sing along. As i spent my time with her, I learnt to play it. And there was a song that my grandma sang most often. It was created by my grandma with beautiful sayings of love from different writers.

But one day, a fire accident just came like a tornado which took everything away from me

But one day, a fire accident just came like a tornado which took everything away from me. My father, mother and grandma. Also the grand piano.

A servant came out of the mansion with me in her arms but she also died on spot.

I was left alone before the burning mansion. The red roses were burning too. The symbol of love.

I tried many time to stand my career as a singer and pianist but it was almost impossible for a homeless, landless, moneyless girl.

So, I gave up singing and started leading my life as a normal girl. Doing part time jobs and studying to get a permanent job.

▪▪▪

A tear rolls down my right cheek but i wipe it away. Nobody knows my identity, nobody knows my family is a noble family and has a family song.

But how come this Bartholy corp?

I search in the envelope again and found another latter.

"Tomorrow you'll go to the beauty salon(address given below) and prepare yourself for the program. The financial matter is up to us."

I read the address and the beauty salon is the top salon in this state.

My head's spinning. What's going on?

I should take information about this business company. I take out my cellphone and search typing the name "Bartholy Corporation".

" One of the world most biggest companies....... Ran by a young CEO........ The net worth is twice the government's." I read and my eyes turn rounder.

"The CEO is one of the most handsome and wealthy CEO of this decade. Due to security issues he pays billions to remove his photos from media."

I type Mr. Bartholy and press "Images"

Some photos with blurred face is only available.

Tch!

What the hell!! Rich people are ridiculous. He could... He could give that money to me!!

Oh! What am I thinking!

I hold my head and take a deep breath.

What to do??

Should I go there? But maybe i forgot to play piano.

I try to remember the lyric of the song I used to sing with my grandma. But I fall asleep while singing.

***

♬♫♪ Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions.

We are each of us angels with only one wing.
And we can only fly while embracing each other. ♬♫♪

That voice and the rhythm....

Am i dreaming again?

I push the door a little and find a woman sitting before a grand piano playing it and singing the family song of ours.

Oh no! I know this room!

She finishes singing and turns towards me.

My heart skips a beat and my eyes turn bigger.

"Accept your fate, granddaughter." My grandma says.

***

KAAAYAAA!!

I shout loudly and weak up sweating.

Is it morning already?
Did i sleep the whole night?
And did i see my grandma?
What was she talking about?
What fate?

I stay still dumbfounded. And it's when the alarm rings.....

 And it's when the alarm rings

____________:____________

Vote, comment and share!
(Who do you think Rias is? 😉)

Hope you all will enjoy the new chapter... It's going be a exciting and a bit different story.  But this story will have more romantic scenes than "THE BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER" ....😉😋😍

Hope you'll enjoy this romantic story between billionaire vampire and a human girl! - 😋