❤ Chapter 33

Leon's POV

"Even I haven't smell them!" I say coldly.

This smell is.... Beautiful.

I look inside the pond and the artificial flowers are emitting golden and red glowing particles.

"Ah, I love this smell...." Rias says as she kneels down to watch the view.

"They're alive..." I say and Rias smiles.

"If I wouldn't cut my hand and let my blood drops, would you be able to see them alive??" She says proudly.

"There are some tribes who have warm bloods. I don't think that would be so difficult.." I say carelessly.

I want to lose her in argument.

She just sighs.

"how long they'll continue to be alive?" She asks.

" One or two years. You pour a few drops of blood.." I say.

"Then I should come here sometimes..." She says.

"As you wish..." I say and take out the wand that Rias has got from her ancestor.

"Here's your wand.." I say and hand her the wand.

She looks up surprised.

"What do I do with it?" She asks as she takes.

"This is a legendary magic wand. Your ancestor wants you to learn magic. The chest is in your room." I say as I turn back and walk towards the cliff.

"Magic? That's crazy... Who would teach me?" She laughs behind me.

"I will.." I stand and watch the waves.

"What the hack I'll do learning magic? I'll go back to my world." She asks disgusted. I rise my hand and mouth a spell waving my hand at the ocean.

"Magic makes one powerful..." I say as the waves creates a tornado near the beach.  Beast of phoenix which Rias calls Mr. deer whimpers in fear.

"When you have magic, you're the most powerful...." I say and rise my hand once again and the moon gets covered behind the heavy clouds.

"You'll be able to control every single thing..." I say and wave my hand over her head and let it rain over only her.

She gasps.

"This are serious types of magic. I want to learn something fun!" She says as she tries to avoid the raindrops. But they follow her every steps.

"Stop is already!" She screams.

I snap my fingers and everything comes back to normal.

"They were just some simple illusion spells..." I say and she groans.

"Even this?" She asks indicating her wet-self.

"That was real!" I chuckle and blow a kiss at her and she's changed into a beautiful red robe.

"If you learn magic for fun that won't help you... It'll be waste to this wand.." I indicate the wand she's holding.

"I'll get to learn some serious spell later. Let me learn something fun at first." She says.

"For example?" I ask.

"Hmm... Creating real flowers?" She says.

"That's not something fun or simple. They will require your own blood." I say.

"I won't waste my blood! Just teach me.." She says.

I sigh.

"I will. Once you remember every single thing, feeling, moment we had in your world..." I throw a condition at her.

She stands still dumbfounded.

"B-but I can't remember them even though I try hard." She says helplessly.

I just look ahead the ocean.

"Why don't you use spells to unlock my memories? You seem pretty powerful." She says and I glare at her.

"I tried. But only you and the one who locked your memories can unlock them." I say.

"I actually remember a lot of things but.... I can't remember if I had really feelings for you." Here she goes again.

I sigh and lower my head feeling sad.

"I'm.. sorry... I'm here just to serve you right? Not to have any feelings for you." She says slowly.

"Hah...." I let a laugh out.

"But it's not forbidden to grow feelings for your master.. You can love me if you want.." I say.

"But you're already engaged, right?" She asks. her eyes look sad.

I'm not afraid of losing the competition for the throne. I'm afraid of losing you and your feelings for me now.

________

The following morning I call out the beast of phoenix at my library which is placed on the top floor of my mansion house.

"She want to learn fun magics..." I say as I walk around the library to find out spell books on fun magics.

"Yes.." The beast says as it walks besides me.

I climb up the stair and another floor of library appears.

"These are about making artificial flowers and animals." I say as I take a book from the bookshelf.

"Hmm... I'll give this one to her..." I take a book on powerful magic spells.

I give all the books I collect to the beast to hand them to Rias.

"Why don't you give these to her yourself, prince?" It asks.

I won't see her until she comes to see me.

"Just because..." I say as I sit on a chair with a book in my hand.

I hear it sighing.

"Oh! Another thing. Though these are some simple spells but if she faces any danger while performing, you must save her." I say and it nods.

Rias' POV

I watch the garden and the forest at distance laying on the couch beside the wide window.

"Why can't I remember the past I spent with him. I remember almost all of them but... I still don't remember some of them and what kind of feelings I had for him..." I sigh.

"But when I heard he's already engaged to the elf princess......"

I felt kinda jealous.....

Purring sounds hits my ears as Mr. Deer enters.

"Here you are. Thank you for coming.. I was really bored.. come here let's have a friendly conversation. ." I say and sit straight.

But it nods not.

It emits some smokes from its mouth and a pail of books stands straight right beside the couch.

"What's this things?" I ask.

It purrs.

"Books on spells, right?" I ask and it nods.

I take a book all excited.

"Thank you so much..... Did you get these books?" I ask.

It purrs angrily.

"Oh... The prince?" I ask and it nods.

"Let's try out some fun magics, will you accompany me?" I ask and it purrs happily.

________

Thanks Fir Reading - N