❤ Chapter 18

Rias' POV

"I didn't mean to offend you. I just wanted an explanation and made you understand that place like this aren't always safe..." A whisper warms my ear and I sooth down. I stop trying to get his hands off me instead I grab them.

"I... I thought . It was someone else..." I say but Mr Bartholy remains silent burying his face in the hallow of my neck.

"I'm sorry.. I got tempered.. I shouldn't actually... cause you're my bo...." I stop as he nuzzles against my neck.

I don't move as he keeps embracing me. I'm not cold anymore even though the rain is heavier and the wind is cold. He backs off until his back hits the stem. He spines me and now I'm against the stem facing him. His eyes are lowered and both hands are placed at my both sides.

I hold my breath and finally he looks at me. The backsides of the fingers of his right hands touch my cheeks and follows my jawline. His thumb presses my lips and his big palm grabs the side of my face as he rises my face up. I see him staring at my slightly parted lips. I hold a breath inside me and wait for him to start the game.

But he just stares.

I move my head up towards him and place my lips softly on his. Before closing my eyes I see his eyes wide open in surprise. But as I have already started, I lead the game. I crush my lips his lips slowly and rhythmically. He finds the pace and we share a soft yet deep kiss.

His hand goes under my arm and press me against him with incredible strength as if trying to absorb all of me in him. And my fingers are already running through his hair.

We share this passionate for a long time until his phone starts vibrating against my chest in his suit pocket.

"Ongh..." I whimper and we part.

He quickly picks up the call and I lean against the stem half closing my eyes.

Recently I had a dream. A very strange dream. A dream of my ancestor and her love story. It was such a sad and story that I cried in my sleep. She wasn't in love with a human but something that's a little different than human race. They were madly in love but couldn't end up together. A message were left to me by her..

"Never go against your mind, do whatever it wants and that's for the best!".

It's something as same as the message that my grandma left.

So I'm accepting my fate and going with the flow.

I open my eyes and Mr. Bartholy's back comes to my view.

I've never been touched this much by any opposite gander. It's my first time I'm letting someone to touch me so carelessly. I don't even feel like resisting. It's wrong and I should resist. But I can't, I rather enjoy and whenever he touches me, my inner self loses its control. I shiver at his every touch, I enjoy it even though it's wrong.

Leon's POV

"Sir! This way!" A female Butler shows us a suit at the second floor to get ourselves dry. She unlocks the wooden door with so many carvings and handed me the key and leaves the corridor.

I beckons Rias to go in first. I follow after her and lock the room. We both search for some cloth in the closet to change into.

She wears a long sleeve red floral backless gown. Her golden skin is shining.

As she helps me wearing my blue necktie I can't help myself from touching her bare back. And I see a slight smirk on her lips. 

__________

I meet my Grandfather the current king of our world when we come downstairs and it's hasn't been 15 minutes or not,Rias is already with so many princes around her. I sigh disappointedly.

There's the price of Mermaid, Werewolf, Griffin, Phoenix and so on. Prince of Phoenix, Ken, lifts her palm and lays a kiss on it. And she just stares at him dumbfounded.

Ken pulls her hand softly and leads her to the dancefloor.

She wiggles a little resisting. But he grabs her closer as his hand roam on her back.

Seriously she has nothing to do...

I step in the dance floor and grab Rias by her shoulders. Her back is pressing against me. One of my hands goes around her waist and another around her shoulders

"She'll dance with me. Won't you, miss Gremoey?" I ask her teasingly whispering into her ear that makes her shiver.

Ken snickers and leaves the dancefloor. I turn Rias at me and press her against me with force.

My fingers entwines with her. I feel her heart beating faster. I swing her a little letting her go and I jerk her towards me so hard that collides against my body.

A sweet moan escapes her mouth.

"It's a pleasure..." I whisper in her ears. Her ears are red in embarrassment.

"Pleasure to your eyes...." She whispers back.

"Nope.." I say whispering bending her backwards on my hand. We stare into each others eyes for a few seconds. And then I make her stand.

"Now I need pleasure to my body..." I whisper into her ears as I hug her and she shivers.

"You don't have any naughty thoughts, do you?" I ask teasingly.

Her hands slides up and caresses my back. She suddenly presses me against her soft body. I felt her body melting against me.

"What if I have??" She asks. I smile evilly against her neck hidden with her hair.

___________

We had a grand dinner party with my parents. My mother talked nonstop with Rias. And me and father discussed about business.

And now we're heading back.

"I'll drop you at your apartment. Thank you for escorting me today...." I say to Rias who's leaning against the leather seat of limousine.

"Thank you, Mr Bartholy..." She says.

"Huh? Really? Are you? Then you should obey me!" I say twisting my lips and she just shakes her head disappointed.

The limousine's door opens as we reach her location and Rias goes out. She waves her hand and leaves.

"Shall I start the car again?" The chauffer asks.

"No. she'll come back..." I say and watch her going inside the apartment building.

_____________

Thank you for reading. ;)
Xoxo - N