❤ Chapter 34

Rias' POV

I spend my whole morning, and noon trying to perform different spells. As a modern human, it's really fascinating to me.

I'm learning magic in vampire realm!!

I sigh and lie down on the floor filled with petals of various flowers.

I barely manage to make flowers but they fall apart very quickly.

"I'm tired..." I say throwing my hands and legs.

Mr. Deer sniffs my face and I laugh.

"This tickles!" I say laughing.

"Should we try to make a dress using these flowers petals?" I say sitting up excited.

It looks at me questioningly.

"I mean I'll glue them together and give them a shape of a gown..." I say and it purrs all excited.

"Let's see where's the attaching spells..." I say as I search through the books and I happen to find it.

While I'm busy attaching the flowers petals a question hits my mind.

"Ah, Mr. Deer? Do you know what elves hate the most?" I ask and it nods.

A cloud appears on its head and shows a picture of a worm.

"They hate worms?" I ask and it nods.

"Then why don't we try to make artificial worms?!" I say and stop making the petal dress.

All petals falls on the floor in a heap.

_________

I hold my face in palms.

"Mr. Deer... What are those things?" I say to the deer like magical beast.

He lets out a loud purr as if laughing.

"Even you're laughing... I can't make a worm.. I was planning to play prank on elf princess..." I say rubbing my face.

"By the way, why don't the prince teach me himself? Won't that be easier?" I say and it starts pulling me by my robe.

"What? You want me to go to him?" I ask as I stand.

It nods desperately.

__________

I push open the huge library door.

"I hope I'm not disturbing him." I say as Mr. Deer leads me inside.

It runs faster as we enter deeper.

"Wait!!!" I run after it. It suddenly breaks and tilts its head indicating the way.

"He's here?" I whisper and it nods pushing me from behind.

"Okk. Okk. I'm going. Stop pushing me." I say as I peek.

He's reading a book carefully leaning head against a fist. He's wearing a pair of rimless glasses.

Should I perform some magic ? I should....

I rise my wand and waves it as I read the spell carefully and flower starts raining over him.

He looks upward confused.

"Ah, I can feel your presence, Rias.. Come out.." He says.

"Your magical power is surely impressive." I say as I show myself getting away from behind the shelf.

"Yes. But I'm weak now.. I lost a lot of power to control that wand." He indicates the wand I'm holding.

"I'm... Sorry..." I say pouting.

"It's okay as long as you can pay off..." He stands.

"Pay off?... How?!" I ask.

"If you can remember..."

"I used to wear reveling dress to impress you?..." I cut him off in the middle.

"Hmm.. you remember well. Then why don't you start doing that again??" He says leaning against the table crossing his hands under his chest.

I frown a little.

"You're unbelievable...." I say.

"If you don't want to pay off.. it's fine...." He says and sits on the comfortable chair to continue reading the book. Golden sun rays are coming from the huge window and his silver hair is shimmering brightly. He looks divine. He looks divine in royal robe and silver hair, silver hair and lavender eyes behind those glasses.

I want to.... But why should I want..... I don't know why. But I really want to get closer to him and love him.. Caress his snowy like skin and run my fingers through silky silver hair.

My heart beats faster as I stare at him.

He looks at me and asks "what?"

I casually take of the hoody of my robe.

"Will this be enough?" I ask. He pouts as he leans against the chair and observes me crossing hands under his chest.

"Hm... For now... He replies as he winks.

"But do you want to pay off?" He asks

"You can say that..." I say as I wear the robe perfectly.

"That won't be enough as I've already seen you uncovered...." He says and I sigh.

__________

The warm water of the onsen relaxes my muscles. I spent half of today practicing magic spells.

"It's relaxing, isn't it?" Prince Leon asks sitting a little bit far from me.

"Hm...." I response shortly with my eyes closed.

He is the one who invited me to take a bath together and surprisingly I didn't reject. I don't know why.

Water makes splash sound as it hits my face. I open my eyes instantly.

"I didn't invite you here to take an afternoon nap...."  He says gazing at me.

"You call it a nap?" I say disgusted.

He stands on the floor of the onsen and walk towards the corner stairs. He climbs up the stairs and kneels on one leg behind me.

"You want a massage? It'll relax your muscles and joints of bones..." He whispers behind me.

Massage! That sounds great...

"Only if prince Leon agrees..." I say turning my head back teasingly at him. He nods smirking.

I sit on the floor keeping my legs in water and letting the bathrobe to reveal my back. He moves my hair and places them on my one shoulder.

He starts rubbing my neck and shoulders slowly.

This already feels good.

"what's this tattoo for??" He asks as his hands roams on my lower back where a tattoo is placed.

"I don't know much about it... What I know I got this since I was a kid..." I say.

"You got a tattoo when you were a kid?" He asks and I turn back to look into his eyes.

"No, that's not tattoo but some kind of seal. I don't know why do I have this..." I say and he nods thoughtfully.

"I've one too. In the ..."

"Left side of your lower abdomen..." I say and he smiles.

"You saw it.... It resembles my identity... Could it be that this tattoo resembles yours?" He asks. I wear the wet robe again and turn towards him.

"You know a lot about me.. Do you know anything?? I swear, I know nothing about this tattoo." I say.

"All I know is the wand you got is a legendary magic wand and only butterfly tribe of wizard can use it properly..." He says.

I frown a little, confused.

___________

Thanks for reading - N