❤ Chapter 3

I sit at a corner side table of my college canteen.

I still can't believe or understand the things happening to me. I sigh and take out the invitation latter again.

"Here you go, Rias." The waitress says and places a Burger before me. I quickly push the letter inside my bag.

"Thank you." I say and start eating.
.
"You know your classmate Lisa is going to attend a program today." She says and sits before me.

Lisa is my classmate. We're coincidentally facing each other since we got admitted in this college. She is rich father's one and only daughter. That's why she gets to study here. This is a college for rich people. Not a girls like me who's studying here on scholarship.

"What program?" I ask.

"Aren't you on Internet or SNS?*sigh* well, The famous businessman's yearly party with his business partners." She says .

That program and Lisa is attending with her heavy metal band group?

Then, what the hell I'll be doing there playing piano!

Maybe, there's something wrong.

"They have other intention though." She says.

I look at her questioningly.

"The attention of the youngest and richest man of NYC." She winks and makes me startle.

"Serve it.." Another waitress calls for her and she leaves quickly.

I finish eating and pay the bill.

I turn back and bump into Lisa.

Hell no! What a coincidence!

I quickly try to run away but she grabs me by arm.

"Isn't it Rias?" She says mockingly and her fiends snickers.

Bitch no, I don't want to get into any chaos. I avoid her gaze lowering my head.

"Always keep your head down, miss. Don't you rise it. And stop achieving first place in every exam." She says in a threatening voice as she push my head with her finger.

As I say nothing, she lets go of my arm.

You b*t*h....

___

Here it is!

I look at the signboard of the beauty salon and nod. Thanks to the app, it helps me to find out the salon. It would be really embarrassing if I had to ask people the direction.

I've decided to follow that's happening to me.

The door opens automatically as I stand before it and I enter.

"Are you Miss Gremoey?" A beautiful girl asks me.

"Yes." I say. I feel shy to stand in front of her. She's a really bright skin tone that's shining.

"Please follow me." She smiles at me and waves her hand in the direction.

It's been long since someone smiles at me like this. I sigh.

She makes me seat on a chair.

"You're wasting your beauty." She says and undoes my hair.

Errk!

"Can you please listen to me?" I ask.

"Sorry. But I don't know the answer of the question you're going to ask me." She says and starts washing my hair.

"You know what I was going to ask." I look at her into the mirror.

She looks at me smiling. I see her eyes glittering.

"Is there something wrong? I mean do you know why they've chosen me? - this is what you wanted to ask me." She says making me dumbfounded.

"How do you know??" I ask.

"You're easy to read." She says.

I sigh.

____

"Wake up! You're done!" I hear a female voice saying and I sit up startling.

I look at the mirror and end up shouting.

"When did I change the dress?" I ask.

"You change it when you were half sleeping." She says and I look at myself in the mirror.

Is that me.....? Oh! I'm so pretty!
I think as I smile foolishly holding my cheeks in palms.

"It is real you. You have really an attractive slender figure." She says and I stop smiling.

"Isn't this dress is too reveling?" I ask.

"It's not too revealing. It's a latest design. One leg open, off shoulder, a line, designer gown. Doesn't matter if it too reveling. It's attractive and enough to draw attention of thousand people." She says with loving eyes.

"It's too reveling. I don't want to be the center of attraction." I say as I watch my open back far to my waist.

"This dress represent you properly. Blood red color suits you skin tone. You look stunni......"

"Miss Gremoey, you're coming with me." A man dressed in formal dress says bowing.

"Wait wait wait!" She says and stops me. She warps a white fur shawl around my bare shoulder.

"It's cold outside. Don't let the cold wind touch your chest!" She says smiling.

Strange!!!!

____

It's a limousine... What's happening to my life?? No wonder it's a party of a rich businessman. But isn't he too kind to receive his guest or programmers like this. The man opens the limousine's door and i step in.

________

Vote comment and share......

So it's the third chapter of this story... Don't forget to tell about your feelings about this story! 😊😊