Chapter 2

Justin's POV

YN:I don't remember you, sorry

Justin:What....

Ms.YLN:Justin, Scooter can I talk to you guys outside

Justin:Okay

Ms.YLN: YN we'll be right back

YN nodded her head and we then went outside to talk.

Ms YLN:Ok well YN has suffer some memory lost and she only remembers everything before being signed by Scooter.

Scooter: And can she recover her memory?

Ms.YLN:Yeah she will but it will take time

Justin:So she doesn't remember me nor her being kidnapped?

Ms.YLN:No she only knows you as her idol Justin Bieber, but nothing about your relationship

I can't believe YN doesn't remember me or our relationship. 

YN's POV

Why is Justin Bieber here to see me?

While my mom was talking to him and Scooter.  I started to think why can't I remember how I got in thw hospital.

My mom, Scooter, and Justin came back into the room. Justin looked sad and he looked at me with hurt eyes.

The room was so quiet. Then the doctor came into the room.

Doctor:Okay so I'm here to tell you that YN you can leave home day.

YN:Okay Thank You

The doctor then left. I turned to my mom who was standing next to Justin and Scooter.

YN:Okay mom can you guys please tell me why am I here and why is Justin Bieber doing here?

My mom and Scooter told me everything and the whole time Justin would look at me with hurt in his eyes.

After they finished telling me I was shocked.

YN:So I'm a singer, dating Justin and I'm here because Austin and Selena kidnapped me

My mom nodded her head. I sighed and looked at Justin.

YN:I'm sorry Justin I don't remember you or our relationship

I looked down at my hands. I then felt someone touch my hand and lefted up my chin. It was Justin and he looked into my eyes.

Justin:Hey its okay and don't worry I'll help you remember

We smiled at eachother.

Justin:Okay well we should get going and take you home.

I nodded my head.

*At home*

Justin's POV

We are in YN's house and I'm helping YN go upstairs to take her to her room. Once we got to her room I helped her into bed.

YN:Thank You Justin

Justin:You're welcome bab- YN

she smiled . I then went downstairs with Scooter and Ms.YLN

Ms.YLN:Did she fall alseep?

Justin:yeah

Ms.YLN: Are you guys hungry?

Scooter:No thank you we eat earlier,  we're just tired.

Ms.YLN:Well you guys could stay in our guest room upstairs.

S&J:Okay and Thank You.

It was already 11:00. We then went to bed.

YN's POV

I was in a dark room and tied up to the bed. I looked down at my body and I was beaten and naked.

I was so afraid.I then someone coming closer to me.He then got on top of me and started to rape me.

I started screaming for help but the person hit me and keeping doing what he was to me.

YN:Ahhhh!!! Please Stop!!!

Justin's POV

I was woken up by someone screaming.  It was 3:30a.m. and I heard the scream again and it sounded like YN.

I ran out of bed and into her bedroom. She was crying and screaming in her sleep.

I walked to her and tried to wake her up. Ms.YLN and Scooter came running into the room too. YN then opened her eyes and pushed me away from her.

YN:Stay Away From Me!

Justin:What?

YN:STAY AWAY!!! You hurt me and raped me!

Justin:But I-

YN:I HATE YOU!!! GO AWAY!!!

YN had tears running down her  faces and was so scared.

Ms.YLN went to YN to clam her down while Scooter walked me out the room and into the livingroom.

I sat on the couch and just brokedown. Scooter sat next to me and hugged me.

Scooter:I'm sorry Justin but you have to be strong for her

Justin:Its too much...she doesn't remember me and now thinks I'm the person who raped her....

I cried into my hands.

_________________________________
Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Poor Justin,  hope YN's gets her memory back.

QOTD: What did you think about 'Hard 2 Face Reality' ?

I think its an amazing song and can't wait for Justin's new music!

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.