Chapter 19

-2 Days later-

YN's POV

These pass days I've been busy unpacking, cleaning,  and doing laundry. Since I was on tour for a while my house hasnt been cleaned abd I hate seeing mess everywhere. I don't know I think  I'm a neat freak.

So I have talked to anyone nor Justin.  I've also been feeling kind of sick and I don't know why? April is visting me today and I'm going to ask her if she could come with me to the doctors.

I got dressed in jeans and crop top and my white Suprus. I straighten my hair and did my makeup natural.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and got a quick snack to eat. Tomorrow I start doing home school again. Ugh I'm glad a few more months left and I graduate.

Then there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Selena.

Selena:"Well hello YN...miss me?" she smirked.

YN:"No and what do want?" I snapped at her.

Selena:"Oh nothing just wanted to tell you to keep a close eye on your boyfriend"

YN:"Why?"

Selena:"He might be keeping secrets from you" she smirked and left.

Is Justin really hiding something from me? Nah I don't think so. I think Selena is only lieing.

I then got a text from Justin.

Hey babe sorry I haven't called but I've been busy...Can we meet tonight at my house? -Justin

Its okay I've been busy too and sure becuase I really miss you -YN

I miss you too and I'll see you tonight :) Love you-Justin

Love you too- YN

I'm happy to see Justin. Then there was another knock, I opened it and it was April.

YN:"Hey girl" I hugged her and let her come inside.

April:"Hey" she sat on the couch.

April:"How have you been?"

YN:"Good just feeling at little sick. I think I have the stomach flew that's going around, so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the doctor with me?"

April:"Yeah sure"

I nodded my head and grabbed my purse and we headed out.

I got in my car and drove to the doctor's office. When we got there no one was there and we were immediately assisted.

Nurse:"Okay YN just follow me and the doctor will be with you" she said as she leaded us to a room.

I sat on the bed thing and April on a chair.

April:"So how are you and Justin? "

YN:"We are doing good, but we haven't seen eachother for the pass two days. But we are meeting tonight at his house"

Then the doctor came in and told me he was going to do some test on me. The nurse took me to do the test and now we have to wait for the results.

Justin's POV

I've been hanging out with Chantel and Selena these pass days. Right now I'm with Chantel.

Chantel:"Hey Justin how about we do something fun?"

Justin:"Um we can't I have to get ready for tonight"

Chantel:"Why?"

Justin:"YN is coming over to my house" I smiled.

Chantel:"Huh! Your still with that Bitch"

Justin:"Hey YN isn't a Bitch" I snapped at her.

Chantel:"Ugh fine sorry" she rolled her eyes.

I ignored her and left her house. I then drove home and got ready for tonight. I'm so excited to see YN becuase I really miss her.

YN's POV

The doctor came back with the results.

Doctor:"Well YN I want to say Congrats! " he smiled at me.

YN:"Why?" I gave him a confused look.

Doctor:"Your Pregant"

I felt my heart drop. I'm in shocked.

YN:"Um...Ookay" I stuttered.

Doctor:"Well have a nice day"

I nodded my head. He left the room.

I looked at April, she was shocked as well.

We left the doctor's office and drove back home. How can I be pregant?  I'm only 17 and I'm to young to be a mother.

We entered the house.

April:"YN I thought you guys used protection? "

YN:"We do"

April:"Well apparently you didn't"

YN:"But we always- Oh no it was that night" I started to pace back and forth.

April:"What night?"

YN:"The last day of tour we went to the club and got so drunk and everything was a blurred that night"

I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt tears running down my face.

April rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

April:"Your going to have to tell Justin tonight"

I nodded my head. I don't want to tell him but I have too.

_____________________

Hope you liked it. :)

QOTD:"What do you think Justin will say?"

+5 votes

+5 comments

for next chapter.

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.

I want to say thank you so much for loving my story it really means a lot to me. And for those of you who give me ideas and are fans of my books thank you ♥