Chapter 32

YN's POV

YN:"Intervention?!"

Scooter:"Yes now can you sit down, so we can talk?"

YN:"No! you guys are acting like im a drugie, which i not. I dont need this stupid intervention! "

I turned aroud about to walk upstairs until my mom called me.

Mom:"YN YLN! STOP BEING DISRESPECTFUL AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!"

Oh no...my mom is mad.

So i sat down giving them attitude.

Scooter:"Okay now we can start with the intervention"

We were all sitting in my livingroom. I looked at everyone in the room and they had a disappointed look on thier face.

And then Justin had a sad and sympathetic look on his face. Wait what is he doing here?

YN:"Wait, Justin what are you doing here?!"

Justin:"I want to be here for you"

I cant believe him.

YN:"So now you care about me after all the pain you put me through! "

Justin just looked down.

I stood up, because i was pissed.

Mom:"YN im very disappointed in you! What happen to the YN who cared about school and was very brave and strong" she had tears running down her face.

I never what to disappoint my mom, but i just felt so alone during my bad times.

YN:"Im still the same YN, but I've been through alot" i had tears running down my face too.

Scooter:"Look YN-"

YN:"No! Scooter i dont need to go to rehab! "

Jessie:"YN it's for the best"

April:"Yeah YN"

YN:"No, im not an addict"

Fredo:"Then why you go out every night to get drunk and high!"

YN:"To forget about my pain! While you guys were enjoying your life, i was here all alone going through depression. I just want to someone to show me they care about me but i was alone. "

i was now sobbing.

Justin:"YN im so sorry. i-"

YN:"Shut up Justin!  This is all your fault! You felt me alone after losing our baby and blaming me for killing it. It was our baby Justin!  I would never kill a baby!"

Justin:"I-I know and im sorry for everything i caused" he cried.

YN:"Sorry doesn't cut it Justin. And to make matters worst you want me out of your life. Do i not mean anything to you Justin? "

Justin:"Yes you mean the world to me, i love you so much and i will do anything to make you forgive me"

i wiped my tears away and took a deep breath.

YN:"Scooter, i accept going to rehab"

Scooter:"Ok good um can you go pack your things, a driver will pick you up to take you to the rehabilitation center"

I nodded my head and walked upstairs.

I packed my things and then went downstairs. I saw everyone in the kitchen.

YN:"Um I'm ready"

They all looked at me.

My mom walked up to me and hugged me.

Mom:"This will be good for you YN"

YN:"I know and im sorry i never meant to disappoint you"

Mom:"Its okay, im glad your getting help"

i nodded my head.

April and Jessie also hugged me good bye.

Fredo and Scooter too.

I then heard a car honk.

YN:"I think its for me"

They all a said bye and i was walking out the door when i felt someone grab my hand.

I turned and it was Justin. He immediately pulled me into a hug and i hugged back.

Justin:"Im going to miss you"

YN:"Well um bye Justin"

we pulled away. As i walked out the door and into the car, i heard Justin say "I love you".

I smiled and closed the car door. We are now off to rehab.

_____________________________________

Hope you liked it.

COMMENT. & VOTE.