Chapter 34

YN's POV

I woke up and showered. I decided to wear jeans with heels and a nice dressy blouse. I did my hair and natural make up.

It feels nice to be home and i finally feel like myself. I got my phone from the night stand, and saw a photo of me and Justin together, very happy .

I got it in my hands looked at it. I really do miss Justin so much. I hope he's doing good.

I put it back and got my phone. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I served myself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table.

I decided to get on twitter after a long time.

@YTN: Happy to be back home :)

@YTN: Got alot of things planned for all my fans #soon #music ;)

I followed some of my fans.

I finished my cereal and went to the livingroom. I was using my phone when i was my mom.

YN:"Morning"

Mom:"Morning, so was your night? "

YN:"Good, im glad to be back "

Mom:"Im glad your back to happy yourself again"

YN:"Me too"

Mom:"So what are doing today?"

YN:"Oh im going shopping with April and Jessie. Then I'm going out to dinner with Ryan"

Mom:"So you and Ryan?"

YN:"What! No mom, we are just friends"

Mom:"Ok if you say so" she walked away.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

Then April, Jessie and Fredo came downstairs.

YN:"Fredo your coming with us?"

Fredo:"Yes, why you dont want me to go?" He raised an eyebrow.

YN:"No, i was just asking" i laughed.

Fredo:"Im kidding, im hanging with the guys today"

YN:"Good, cause i didnt want you coming with us" i smirked.

Fredo:"Your so mean" he laughed

YN:"i know " we both laughed.

-

AT THE MALL

We were doing some Christmas shopping, since there's two weeks until Christmas.

YN:"Have you guys seen Austin? "

April:"Well he came by your house the day after you left asking for because he wanted you to talk to you"

YN:"And why didnt you tell me?"

April:"Because we dont want him causing more trouble"

YN:"But he's truly a good person, yeah i might have been on drugs but i know when someone is being a good person"

April:"Still he could take you back to your bad days"

I sigh.

YN:"You know he was helping me get out the drugs and to stop drinking, but i didnt want to listen to him. He told me that if i dont stop with what i was doing, he wouldnt be my friend. So i told him to leave and never talk to me because nobody was going to tell me what to do. He is a great friend to me, yeah he might have want to kill me but he changed to a better person"

Jessie:"Well I'll let him know your back home, so he could visit you, because right now he's on tour"

I nodded my head. We eat our lunch and went back to shopping. When we got home, it was already 7 & Ryan was going to pick me up at 8:30.