Chapter 20

YN's POV

After I clamed down, I went to get ready to see Justin. I'm actually very nervous and scared to tell him.

I then went downstairs and saw April in the couch eating chips and watching TV.

YN:"Hey um sorry for leaving you here alone but-"  she cut me off.

April:"Don't worry I'm here all week so we can hang tomorrow. Now go have fun with Justin and good luck"

she smiled at me.

YN:"Okay Thanks, well Bye"

April:"Bye"

I walkef out of my house and got in my car. I drove to Justin's house.

Once I got there I knocked at his door and then a smiling Justin opened the door. He moved aside to let me enter. He closed the door.

Justin:"Baby I missed you so much!" he said as he hugged me and spinned me around. I giggled.

YN:"I missed you too" I smiled as he put me down.

We looked at eachother and share a passionate kiss. We pulled away and Justin walked to the kitchen.

Justin:"Babe you hungry? "

YN:"Yeah"

Justin:"Good cause I brought Chinese food for dinner"

YN:"YAY! It my favorite"

Justin chuckled and place to plates on the table while I grabbed the cups with soda.

We served our food and sat at the table to eat dinner.

Justin:"So how you been?"

YN:"Good just had a lot of things to do at home and you?"

Justin:"Um.. good"

I nodded my head. The rest of the dinner was only small talk. I'm so nervous to tell Justin.

We finished eating and we sat in the livingroom watching some TV. I have to tell him now.

YN:"Um Justin? "

Justin:"Yeah"

YN:"I have to tell you something"

he looked at me and nodded at me which meant for me to continue.

I sighed.

YN:"Well remember the last day of tour?"

Justin:"I remember some of it but yeah? "

YN:"Well we had sex and um... I'm pregant" I said it really quick looking down at my fingers.

Justin:"I'm sorry what?"

YN:"I'm pregant"

Justin had a shocked look on his face.

YN:"Look I'm sorry, I know you hate me right now so I'll just-"

Justin:"What? I don't hate you" he cut me off.

YN:"You don't?"

Justin:"No baby, I'm happy we are going to have a baby" he smiled at me while caressing my cheek.

YN:"But I'm afraid.. I'm just 17 and everyone will be judging me "

Justin:"Don't worry I'm going to be here for you" he gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled and hugged him.

YN:"I love you Justin"

Justin:"I love you too"

Justin:"YN I have to tell you something? "

I pulled away and gave him a confused look.

Justin:"Well during these days I've been hanging out with Selena and Chantel"

YN:"WHAT!"

Justin:"But don't worry we are just friends"

YN:"Justin how can you be friends with Selena after what her and Austin did to me! And Chantel hates me! "

Justin:"Look I'm sorry but Selena was one of my close friends as for Chantel too. I can't just remove them from my life"

YN:"Yeah you can! Don't you see they are trying to take you away from me" I started to cry.

Justin hugged me.

Justin:"Shh... Baby no on will take me away from you. I love you so much to leave you and now we are going to be a family" he smiled and rubbed me tummy.

I pulled away and giggled.

YN:"You promise? "

Justin:"I promise"

I kissed him and smiled. I'm glad to have a great boyfriend like him. Now we have to tell everyone. I hope they're okay with us having a baby.

The rest of the night we chilled and enjoyed eachothers company. I then went home.

Selena's POV

So YN's pregant. That bitch but Justin will still be mine.

Good thing I have cameras all over her's and Justin's house. Now to create a plan to destroy YN and have Justin to myself. 

I just need someone to help me and that person is Chantel.

_________________________________
Hope you liked it. A lot of drama coming along :)

Thank you so much for the congrats I received yesterday on my foolow from Justin.

I still can't believe I gotbhis follow.  Like I was here on wattpad reading and then Beliebers tweeted me Justin followed me. I was confused, so I checked on his profile and he did. Im so happy!

It feels like a dream :) But Thank you so much and also Thx for reading my story it means a lot. I want to have a name for my fans who read my books if you guys don't mind.

QOTD:"What do you think I should name my fans?"

+5 VOTES
+5 COMMENTS