Chapter 13

Justin's POV

I have everything for tonight ready. I can't believe it has been 1 year of me being with YN. YN is an amazing girlfriend and I'm very lucky to have her.

Right now I'm heading to the arena to meet the whole gang and rehearse for tonight.

After this week tour will be over. Wow time passes by fast, I'm going to miss performing for my Beliebers.

I arrived in my frisker at the arena. When I got there fans were already there , so I went to take pictures with them and signed autographs. 

Then Hugo told me it was time to go inside. When we got inside the crew was there just chillin.

"Hey guys" I said as I hugged everyone. They all said hi and then I saw YN on stage getting ready to rehearse. 

She was giving me her back, so I guess she still doesn't know I'm here.

I decided to sneak up on her. I walked behind her."BOO!" I said and YN jumped and turned around. "Justin you scared me" she said as she hugged me.

"Sorry" I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her waist.

We pulled away. "Happy Anniversary!" I said as I took a box out of my pocket. 

"Aww babe you didn't have to buy me a gift" she said as she got the box and opened it. "But I wanted too". Her eyes went wide when she saw the bracelet I got her.

I got the bracelet and put it on her. "Thank You so much" she said as she hugged me. "Your welcome" I said .

"Oh wait I got you something too" she said as she ran to get something out of her purse. She hide it behind her back as she walked towards me.

"Suprise! " she gave me the box and I opened it and it was a Rolex Watch. "Wow Thank You Babe" I put it on. "Your welcome"

I pulled her close to me and looked into her eyes. "I love you" "I love you too" we shared a passionate kiss.

Scooter:"Okay sorry to interrupt you guys but you have to start to rehearse"

We laughed and pulled away.

---

Later that night

YN's POV

Im at the hotel getting ready for my special date with Justin.

I'm wearing a white simple but dressy dress. I curled my hair and did my makeup.

I got my phone and then someone knocked on my door. It was Justin looking very handsome like always.

Justin:"You look beautiful"

YN:"You look handsome"

We laughed.

We then left and got on the SUV. During the whole ride I tried to get clues on where we are going but got nothing.

Then we can to a stop. We arrived at the White House.

YN:"Justin what are we doing at the White House?"

Justin:"Just come on"

He grabbed my hand and lead me inside and we got to a beautiful room where it was decorated very nice and fancy. Then there was a table for us.

YN:"Wow! J this is beautiful"

we both sat down.

Justin:"I know right"

YN:"How did you even get to have our date here?"

Justin:"I know people"

he winked at me.

I laughed. I know this is a start to an unforgettable night.

____________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Guy I feel like no one likes the story anymore becuase I don't get that much Votes and comments like I used to. :(

Please

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE