Chapter 41

YN's POV

I've been trying to get a hold of Justin for the pass two days but he sends me straight to voice mail. We were fine a few weeks ago, but now because of Austin and April's problems, now he's mad at me. I haven't talked to niether April nor Austin. I have a meeting today with Scooter because he wants to talk to me about a new project he wants me to work on. I hope Justin's there cuase I really miss him. 

I got in my car and drove to the meeting. As I was parking I saw Justin's car parked too. I smile at the thought of seeing him and hopfully we can fix this problem. I locked my car and got into the building. 

I walked to the front desk and was greeted by a receptionist. 

Receptionist: "Good Morning , how my I help you?"

YN:"I have a meeting with Scooter Braun"

Receptionist:"Okay, its on room 113"

YN:"Okay Thank You"

She smiled politly and nodded her head. I walked towards the room , I could hear voices coming throught the door. When I opened the door all eyes were on me, I just looked down and sat on a chair. I get so nevous when everyone is staring at me, you would think I would get used to it since I perform infornt of a big crowd, but I dont. 

Scooter:"Glad you could make it YN" 

I nodded my head. I looked around to see Ariana Grande, Cody Simpson, and Justin. Our eyes meet for a second, I gave him a small smile, but he just turned away. I frowned and turned my attention to Scooter. I guess he's still mad at me. 

Ariana:"So whats the new project about?"

Scooter:"Well its two seprate projects"

Cody:"Wow this is exciting"

Scooter:"Yeah, I was think if Ariana and YN worked on one project and you too on the other" He said pointng to Justin and Cody. 

YN:"That sounds great"

Ariana:"Yeah but are we doing a single together or an ablum?"

Scooter:"Well I was thinking we should put out a small album to both of you singing together before you realse your new ablums"

Justin:"I like it, I think the fans will be excited about this"

Scooter:"So its settle. You can start to plan your project and after the holidays you can start working on it"

We all nodded our heads and the meeting ended.

Ariana, Cody and Scooter: "Bye guys"

I waved them good bye. 

Justin:"Well Im leaving too"

He was walking out the door, but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

YN:"Justin please can we talk" 

Justin just looked at me, I released my hand and looked at him. He stayed silent.

YN:"Please"

Justin:"What's is there to talk about, you dont love me, you're just using me like Selena did"

I was heartbroken by hearing those words.

YN:"How can you think that, ofcourse I love you. I love you more than anything, Im not like Selena at all."

Justin:"But April said you-"

YN:"April lied to you, she was mad becuase her relationship got runied and she wanted to ruine mine too. I never loved Austin as much as I love you. He just a friend"

Justin:"I love you too, but how do I know you aren't lieing"

YN:"Becuase after everthing that has happened, I still love you and I will til the end. Our love has created a blessing"

Justin:"What do you mean?"

YN:"I'm pregant"

___________________________________________________________________________

Well I'm back! :) 

I missed you guys so much <3                Break is over I'll be updating agian. 

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.