Chapter 10

YN's POV

I wore a white dress that was kind of flowy and short but not to short just above the knees. I did beach cruls on my hair and did my make-up. I put on some wedges and sprayed some 'the key' perfume.  I got my phone and walked out of my room to see Jessie, Kenny, and Scooter in the livingroom.

Jessie:"Wow! YN you look beautiful"

YN:"Thank You"

Kenny:"Yeah you look pretty, right Scooter? "

Scooter:"Yeah she does, Justin is going to be happy when he sees you"

YN:"Aww Thank You guys and where is Justin? "

Kenny:"Oh he told me to drive you to the place"

YN:"Oh okay well bye guys"

I hugged Jessie and Scooter good bye and walked with Kenny down to the lobby of the hotel. We got on a black SUV truck and drove to who knows where.

Im so excited becuase I love suprises and also becuase Justin and I haven't had a proper date in a long while.

Justin's POV

I was waiting for YN to get here. I'm so excited and happy that we get to spend time together. I'm very happy YN got her memory back.

I then saw the SUV pull up I started to walk towards it when I saw Kenny open the door and YN got off the truck. I was star struck by how beautiful she looked. She thanked Kenny and walked towards me.

While she was walking she was in awe about the place. Right now we are in a granden where there is a patio in the middle. It was surrounded with beautiful flowers and lights to lit up the place. It was so romantic.

Justin:"You look beautiful YN"

YN:"Thank You and you look very handsome"

I took her hand and we walked to the patio where there was a table set up for our dinner date.

Once we got to the table. Me being a gentleman I pulled YN's chairs for her and she sat down.

YN:"Justin this place is beautiful"

I sat down across her.

Justin:"I'm glad you like it , I didn't it all for you"

YN:"Aww, so this is what you and Jessie were planning all along?"

Justin:"Yeah "

YN:"Now I feel more like a jerk"

she looked down.

I used my index finger to lift up her chin and make her look into my eyes.

Justin:"You're not a jerk, you just didn't know what was going on. Now lets forget about that and enjoy the night"

We both smiled at each other.

Justin:"There that beautiful smile of yours"

YN started to blush and smile.

YN's POV

The night has been great. We talked, laughed, and eat tonight. I'm really enjoying the date. I couldn't wish to be with anyone else but Justin. He makes me so happy.

Justin then grabbed both of my hands and looked into my eyes.

Justin:"YN you are the great friend I vould ever have. Since the first time I saw you in your video, I fell in love with you. The first time we talked we clicked and got closer together. We have been threw a lot but still love eachother very much. If you do me the honors to be my girlfriend, I'll promise you to always love you with all my heart"

He then pulled out a promise ring. I was touched by Justin's words.

YN:"I thought I was already your girlfriend but yes I'll be your girlfriend"

We laughed while Justin put the ring on my finger. I got up and hugged Justin.

Justin:"I love you YN"

YN:"I love you too J and Thank you so much for this amazing night"

We  shared a kiss full of love. This night couldn't get any better.

_________________________________
Hope you liked the chapter.

I'm so sorry for not updating, I really am. And to make it up to you I'll update two or three chapters this week.

I'm really happy the accident wasn't that bad and that Justin was okay. I was scared and worried when I heard about it. Stupid paparrazzi always chasing celebs,  this is why they cause accidents. But thank god Justin was okay. And what's up with all the drama going on, on twitter about Ashley, Yovanna and Chantel?  I'm so confused and tired of all this drama.
Also MAMA JAN TWEETED ME YESTERDAY!!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!

QOTD:"what should happen next in the story?"

5+ COMMENT
5+ VOTES
SHARE.