chapter 28

First of all I would like to say Thank You to @janoskiansblunt_ for making an amazing new cover for this book. It means alot to me and also Thank You to everyone who reads my book.

Love you all ♥

Ok now back to the story.

YN's POV

Tonight I'm going out with April and just have fun. I'm still hurting very much becuase of Justin, but I have to forget about him.

April:"YN are you ready?"

YN:"Yeah"

We then went to the club.

I was dancing with April but then I saw Miley.

YN:"April I have to go to the restroom I'll be right back"

April:"okay"

I went to Miley.

YN:"Hey Miley"

Miley:"Hey YN , what's up?"

YN:"Can I have a blunt becuase I just been a mess lately and I want to forget about my problems"

Miley:"Yeah sure "

She gave me a blunt. I smoked it and then I thanked her.

I left back to April. I started to feel the effect and we then started to drink.

No one but Miley know I smoke weed. So I'm trying to act normal right now.

April left with some guy, while I was at the bar drinking.

?:"YN?'

I turned around and it was Austin.

YN:"Austin? "

Austin:"Yeah"

He sat next to me while I moved aqay from him.

Austin:"No I'm not going to hurt you, I've changed "

YN:"Really? "

Austin:"yeah, I just want to be friends with you"

YN:"Um okay I guess?"

Austin got himself a drink. We just talked about how we have been. Austin just got out of jail and says he's a better person now. And to be honest I could see he's telling the truth, but yet again I might be seeing things since I'm high and drunk.

I told him about me and Justin.

Austin:"YN don't worry your not alone I'm here for you"

I hugged him.

YN:"Thank you"

We then got out of the club and Austin drove me home. During the whole we were walking to his car, Paparrazzi went wild in taking pictures of us.

I got home and went to bed. I can't wait to hang out with Austin tomorrow. It feels good to have someone care about you.

Justin's POV

I've been hanging out with Yovanna. She's a really nice girl and a great friend too.

She has helped me forget about YN. I miss YN so much but I think I did a good decision.

I was eating my breakfast when I saw E! news talking about YN and Austin together at a club.

Wait! What?

Austin was released from jail? since when and how could YN be back with him? After all the pain he caused her... and now that pain I'm causing her.

YN shouldnt be with Austin.

_________________________________________

sorry it was a sucky chapter. ..

please leave ideas on what should happen next. Thanks :)

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.