Chapter 21

YN's POV

-Next day-

I woke up and got ready for my day. I then when downstairs and saw April eating breakfast.

YN:"Morning"

April:"Good Morning"

I sat down and ate breakfast with her.

April:"So how did it go with Justin? "

YN:"Good but he told me something I don't agree with"

April:"And what's that?"

YN:"That he's been hanging out with Selena and Chantel these pass days"

April:"What? After everything they have done"

YN:"Yeah but he told me not to worry becuase he only has eyes for me"

April:"Well I still have a weird feeling about this"

YN:"Yeah well... Are we going shopping today? "

April:"Yes!"

We finished eating and drove to the mall. When we got to the mall,  there was lots of paparrazzi.  We went inside and did our shopping.

After that we went to Starbucks and then home. We were chilling in my room doing our nails and just talking when the door bell rang.

April:"I'll get it cause your nails are still wet and I don't want to redo them" she said in a serious tone.

I laughed and stayed on my bed while April got the door.

While I was drying my nails, I heard April talking to someone while up to my room.

April:"Look who's here" she entered the room.

Justin:"Hey babe" he said while walking up to me and giving me a kiss.

YN:"Hey and sorry I didn't open the  door but April said I can't move til my nails are dry"

Justin chuckled and sat on my computer chair.

April:"Yeah I don't want to redo them"

We laughed.

Justin:"So what you girls do today? "

YN:"We went to the mall and then Starbucks"

He nodded his head.I started to do April's nails since mine are dried.

Justin:"Are we going to call our parents about the news?"

YN:"Yeah but I think I'll leave my mom for last becuase I feel we are going to have a long talk"

Justin:"Okay lets start calling"

We called everyone and even my mom. She was a little disappointed but was happy for us. She just told me that I have to graduate.

The rest of the day we talked about the baby and watched movies.

__________

sorry it was boring.

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE

OMG GUYS DID YOU HEAR JUSTIN'S NEW SONG TEASERS ON INSTAGRAM! I'M IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN'S VOICE! THE SONGS ARE AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM, ITS GOING TO SLAY!

I'll update tomorrow :)