Chapter 42

Justin's POV

I was shocked to what YN just told me.

Justin:"What-t?"

YN:"I'm almost 3 weeks pregnant"

I just looked at her nervously.

Justin:"Are you sure?"

YN:"Yes I'm sure"

Justin:"No I mean is it mine?"

YN:"What in the world Justin!? Of course its yours who else would it be? You know it was a bad idea telling you!" She started to walk away from me.

I ran after her.

Justin:"YN wait, look I'm sorry...I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, but after everything that has happened in the pass. Selena also said she was pregnant but it was all a lie... I just have trust issues" I looked down.

I heard YN sigh and pick my chin up with her finger, making me look at her in the eyes.

YN:"Can you stop comparing me to Selena,because I'm definitely not her" ,she smiled which made me smile too.

Justin:"I'm sorry... For everything"

YN:"Its okay and stop focusing on the past. We need to look forward to the future."

I hugged and spinned her around.

Justin:"I love you" We kissed.

YN:"Love you too"

YN'S POV

We walked to the parking lot. Justin walked me to my car.

Justin:" Can we meet at my house, I have to talk to you about something."

I nodded my head while I was inside my car. Justin kissed me goodbye and closed my door. I turned on my car and drove off to Justin's house.

-AT JUSTIN'S HOUSE-

We were sitting at the living room.

YN:"So what do you want to talk about?"

Justin:"I wont be able to spend Christmas with you because I'm doing a promo tour for Under the Mistletoe. "

YN:"Oh..."

Justin:"I know its our first Christmas together but I have to work. I could fly you out to where ever I am and still celebrate it together." He gave me a hopeful smile.

I smiled back and kissed him.

YN:"It's okay, and yes I'll take your offer"

Justin:"Great"

The rest of the night I helped Justin pack.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it was boring.... I have writers block -_-

If you have any ideas for the story PM me please.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.