Chapter 7

*one week later*

YN's POV

So the past week has been okay but Jessie keeps hanging out with Justin a lot. Justin hasn't been talking to me that much lately and I don't know why?

Every time I ask to hang out with me he always says he is busy. Then I see him with Jessie and they whisper to each other things.

It has been getting on my nerves. I didn't just come here to be alone and bored all the time.

During my free time I'm practing and writing new songs. While I do this it helps me relax and forget about the stress.

Oh and also I've been remembering some of my memory.  I know the doctor said I won't ever recover my memory but I did not all but most of it. I'm really happy that I can live my life back to normal.

Right now we are in New York and I'm in my room bored. I think I should go out on a stroll.

Justin's POV

So lately I haven't been with YN becuase I'm planning a suprise for her and Jessie is helping me with some ideas.

Jessie is one of my best friends from back home and also Fredo's girlfriend. 

YN has been giving Jessie weird looks but I really don't know why.

Right now I'm at the arena with Jessie getting ready for the meet and greet.

Jessie:"So Justin when are you going to ask YN?"

Justin:"I think tomorrow"

Jessie:"I think she will love the suprise"

Justin:"I hope so"

We finished getting ready and started to meet some fans.

YN's POV

I was walking to the park when all of the sudden I was crowded by paparrazzi and fans.

I still get headaches when I get crowded by people who are pushing me and screaming at me since the accident.

I tried to walk but I couldn't. I was trapped and my headache was getting worst.

YN:"Guys please give me some room please"

They still didn't listen. I started to panic.

YN:"Guys please I cant breathe"

I was getting dizzy until I heard someone scream my name and pushed everyone away from me.

It was Kenny! Thank god he's here. He immediately went through the crowd and helped me out. We then ran back inside the hotel and then everything went black.

Justin's POV

I was in my dressing room when I got a call from Scooter.

Scooter:"Justin you better get to the hotel fast becuase YN just fainted"

Justin:"What!? But how?"

Scooter:"I'll explain once you get here"

Justin:"Okay I'm on my way"

I told Jessie and we asked the driver to take us back to the hotel.  When we got there I went straight to the room and when I entered the room YN was laying on the couch asleep.

Justin:"How is she? " I went to check YN.

Scooter:"The doctor said she should be ok just had a little panic attack"

Jessie:"But what happened? "

Scooter:"Not sure, Kenny only told me he saw paparrazzi and fans were crowding her, and she panicing. So he rescued her"

YN then started to stir in her sleep and opened her eyes. She sat up on the couch with a confused look.

YN:"What happen?"

Justin:"You had a panic attack"

YN:"Oh"

Scooter:"YN what were you doing outside alone without no bodyguard?"

Justin:"Yeah YN what were to you doing all alone?"

She just looked down at her hands not wanting to answer our question.

YN's POV

YN:"Um I was bored so I went for a walk on the park"

Justin:"But why didn't you take a bodyguard!"

I was startled at Justin's sudden outburst.

YN:"Um..."

Justin:"You know you could have gotten hurt!"

YN:"Yeah I know"

Justin:"THEN WHY DID YOU GO ALONE!"

YN:"I WAS BORED BECUASE YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME, SO I WENT TO WALK TO GET MY MIND OF THINGS"

"I'VE ONLY BEEN HERE IN THE HOTEL ROOM DOING NOTHING WHILE YOU GO AND HANG OUT WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE!"

I pointed to Jessie. I was so mad by this time so I went to my room and slammed the door.

Justin then came into the door.

Justin:"JESSIE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND! IS THIS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING HER DIRTY LOOKS?"

I just rolled my eyes at him and sat on my bed playing with my phone ignoring him.

Justin:"IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW SHE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FROM BACK HOME AND IS DATING FREDO!"

With that he left the room slamming the door which scared me.

I was suprised to hear what Justin just told me. Jessie is just his friend and is dating Fredo.

Now I feel bad for accusing Justin of being with someone else.

I layed on my bed thinking about what I just did.

_____________________________________

Hope you like it.

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.

I'M SO HAPPY SCHOOL'S OUT!!!

I'M OFFICIALLY A SENIOR!!!!

Okay now can everyone stop hating on Justin for the racist joke he said 5 years ago. I know he did a bad thing but he was just a kid. As a kid you think you can do and say anything you want and won't get in trouble.  We have also said those type of jokes when we were young becuase we thought it was funny but as we grow up we know it's not okay to say those type of jokes. I'm so proud of Justin for apologizing for his mistake he did 5 years ago. This shows how a great man he is. So stop hating on Justin becuase everyone makes mistakes and he's human like everyone else.