Chapter 17

YN's POV

After the shower I got dressed in a black tight cocktail dress with black heels.

I straighten my hair and did my makeup. After I was done I went to the livingroom and saw Ryan ready to go to the club, watching tv. I sat next to him.

Ryan:"Hey YN you look beautiful"

he said smiling at me.

YN:"Thank you and you look handsome"

I smiled back at him.

Ryan turned back to the Hockey game he was watching.

YN:"So where's Justin? "

Ryan:"Oh he should be here any minute now"

I nodded my head. I decided to get on twitter.

@ytn: Its a bitter sweet moment right now since Believe Tour is now over :( But had a great time on tour! Great things coming ;)

I decided to follow some fans. Then I logged off and watched the game with Ryan. Hockey is a very interesting sport but I mostly love when they get into a fight. I don't know why but I just do lol.

Then the door opened and it was Justin and Fredo.

Justin:"Sorry we took long "

YN:"Its okay"

Justin:"well I'm going to take a quick shower and get ready"

he said while walking into his room.

Fredo also went to get ready.

Justin's POV

After showering I put on my clothes and suprus. As I was doing my hair YN came into the door.

YN:"Hi"

she smiled at me while sitting on my bed.

I finished my hair and truned to her. She looks good in her dress. She is very beautiful and just perfect in every way.

YN:"Why are staring at me?" she said as she got up and placed her hand on her hip.

Justin:"Becuase your beautiful and I'm lucky to have you" I pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. She smiled.

Justin:"You look so sexy in that dress" I whispered to her. I could see her blush.

YN:"Thank you and you look hot" she said winking at me.

I kissed her on the lips and then pulled away.

YN:"oh and you did amazing tonight babe"

Justin:"Thanks but I'm going to miss touring"

YN:"Yeah me too"

Then Fredo came in .

Fredo:"Hugo said we have to get going"

I nodded my head and grabbed YN's hand. we walked out with whole believe tour crew. We are ready to party tonight.

-At the club-

Once we got there we were taken to the VIP section. I got the whole crew some shots.

Justin:"LETS HAVE A GOOD TIME!"

Everyone:"YEAH!"

I got one shot and gave it to YN.

Justin:"Here babe" I handed her the shot.

YN:"Im not old enough to drink"

Justin:"Don't worry you got get in trouble"

She then drank the shot.