Chapter 9

*SHORT CHAPTER*

Justin's POV

I just finished performing for my Beliebers and I'm now heading to my dressing room so I could change and get ready to back to the hotel. The concert was amazing. I love seeing my Beliebers happy.

I went inside my dressing room and took a quick shower and after that I changed to jeans and a t-shirt.

Then there was a knock my door and when I opened it , it was YN.

YN:"Justin can I talk to you please"

Justin:"Sure"

I let her in and I closed the door.

YN:"Look Justin I'm sorry for what happened earlier, but I just felt alone and the jealousy got the best of me"

Justin:"But YN you didn't have to feel alone becuase I was here for you and wait you were jealous? "

YN:"Yes becuase you were only hanging out with Jessie and completely ignored me"

I walked up to her and grab a hold of her hands and looked into her eyes.

Justin:"I'm sorry for making you feel like that and always remember I will always love you no matter what YN"

YN:"I love you too Justin"

We both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss and then pulled away.

YN:"So do you forgive me?"

Justin:"Yes I forgive you"

We hugged eachother. 

YN:"Oh and I  have something else to tell you" she said while pulling away from the hug.

Justin:"And what's that?"

YN:"Um I recovered my full memory! "

Justin:"Oh my gosh that great !"

I hugged her and spinned her around while she giggled.

YN:"I know I'm so happy! "

I think I should ask her tonight.

Justin:"YN will you go on a date with me tonight?"

YN:"yeah"

Justin:"Cool , well lets get going "

We then went to the hotel and got ready for our date.

_____________________________________

Hope you like the chapter :)

QOTD:what do you think about the jelena drama that's going on?

AOTD:I actually fed up with Jelena and don't hate me becuase it's just my opinion.  Their relationship is so confusing and I don't like how Justin has been ignoring us becuase he's with Selena. I think they should just move on from eachother. I don't like Selena becuase she has hurt Justin so much. All I know is that I made a promise to be here for Justin and that's what I'm going to do. I'm here for Justin til the end.

VOTE.COMMENT. SHARE.