Chapter 12

YN's POV

I went back to Jessie but she wasn't in the dance floor so I decided to go back to Justin and the guys.

When I got there Justin was with the guys drinking and having a good time, so I sat alone on a couch. I was still shocked Selena was out of jail.

I was deep in my thought when I felt someone hug me from behind.

Justin:"Hey babe"

I jumped in fear.

YN:"Oh! Justin you scared me"

Justin:"I'm sorry"

He kissed my cheek and sat next to me. I went back to my thoughts.

Justin:"YN are you okay? YN?"

YN:"Um.. yeah I'm okay?"

I don't know if should tell him about Selena.

Justin:"Are you sure?"

YN:"Um.... I have to tell you something? "

Justin:"okay what is it?"

I then got a text for an unknown number. 

Don't you dare tell him or else....

- Selena

I immediately put my phone away.

YN:"I was going to ask you if you know where Jessie is?"

Justin:"She left with Fredo back to the hotel"

YN:"Oh okay"

Justin's POV

YN was acting weird.

Justin:"Babe whats the matter and don't say nothing becuase I know something is wrong"

YN:"I think I'm just tired"

Justin:"Okay then lets go"

YN:"What? no, you go have fun with the guys I'll have kenny take me back to the hotel"

Justin:"No I'm coming with you and plus I'm tired too. We also have to wake up early and I'm not a morning person, so if I sleep right now I won't be to grumpy"

we laughed. I told YN to wait for me while I told the guys we were leaving.  They also decided it was time we all got back to the hotel. 

Once we got to the hotel, we all went to bed.

YN:"Justin can I sleep with you?"

she blushed.

Justin:"sure"

We both went to my room. YN changed into her pajamas in the restroom and I changed into basketball shorts without a shirt.

We then went to bed.

---

YN's POV

*5 months later*

So week is the last week on tour.

I'm going to miss being on tour but I can't wait to be on brake.

We are in Washington.

I'm also very happy becuase today is mine and Justin' s one year anniversary. I know what your thinking but how if he just asked you to be is girlfriend a couple of months ago, but we have been dating for a year now. The date was just a way to make it proper and to just forget about all the bad things that have happened during our relationship.

Justin is planning a special night for us tonight.

Well as of Selena she has bothered me at all since the other night at the club. At first I was freaked out but then just forgot about her.

I hope that was the last time I hear of her.

I better get ready for the concert.

Selena's POV

This bitch thinks I forgot about her. Haha, what she doesn't know is that I'm watching her every move and when she least expects it I'll get my revenge.

Being in jail was hell. Now YN's going to pay and I WILL get Justin back.

______________________________

Hope you like it.

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.