Chapter 5

YN's POV

I was getting ready for the day when I got a call from Justin.

YN:"Hello"

Justin:"Hey YN"

YN:"Hey Jay,  what are you doing?"

Justin:"Nothing just wanted to ask you something"

YN':"Sure, what is it?"

Justin:"If you would like come on tour with me and be my opening act?"

YN:"Um I would like that but I can't"

Justin's POV

Did she just say no?

Justin:"But why?"

YN:"Becuase I need to focus on school and I don't remember any of my songs"

Justin:"Oh ok"

YN:"Sorry"

Justin:"Its ok, well I got to go"

I hung up the phone. I was so happy thinking that YN  would come on tour with me.

It hurts me that things aren't the way they use to be. I hate that I'm away for someone who I love so much and that I can't call her mine.

I then decided to hang with the crew to get my mind of things.

YN's POV

The reason I said no to Justin is because I want to suprise him. Scooter called me last night about joining tour with Justin and I said yes but I want to suprise him.

I feel bad for lieing to Justin but I think it will be worth it when I see Justin again. 

During these pass few days I've been doing my school work and practing my songs and remember the choreography. At first it was hard but now its going well.

I miss Justin so much and I think I'm falling for him. When I talk to him I have butterflies in my stomach and he just makes me smile.

Justin has been o. tour for 2 months now and will be on tour for 3 more. I don't think I'll be able to last that long without seeing Justin.

Tomorrow I'm planning to fly to Miami to suprise Justin.

-Next Day-

I finished packing and I'm heading to the airport right now with Scooter.

During the flight I listened to music and I was so excited to suprise Justin.

When we got to Miami we went to the hotel.  Scooter and me went up to the suit where Justin and te crew where staying at. Once I opened the door I was Justin hugging a girl.
_________________________________________

Hope you like it. Sorry for not updating but I had a lot of project and finals to do during this week. Good thing school ends next Wednesday.

Can you guys please comment and vote more becuase I feel like I'm losing readers.

Thanks love you all ♥

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE