Chapter 3

*Next Morning*

Justin's POV

It's 9:00 a.m.

I woke up in the guest room. Last night was horrible. Just thinking about it makes me sad.

I went to the restroom and looked at myself in the mirror.  I looked horrible.  I had my hair messed up and my eyes were red. I took a shower and got dressed. 

Once I finished I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Ms.YLN and Scooter were eating breakfast. 

Justin:Morning

Ms.YLN & S: Morning

Ms.YLN handed me a plate with pancakes on it.

Justin:Thanks

I sat down with them on the table and started eating.  It was quiet until YN came down to eat.

YN's POV

I woke up and got dressed.  Last night was really bad. After Justin and Scooter walked out of my room last night my mom helped me calm down.

She then told me that Justin didn't rape me that it was Austin.  I later understood what she was saying. I feel really bad for Justin. 

I walked downstairs and got my breakfast and sat in front of Justin and started eating my breakfast.

Its was so quiet until I broke it.

YN:Mom, Scooter can I talk to Justin alone please

They nodded thier heads and left the dining room.

Justin looked at me.

YN:*sighs* Look Justin I'm sorry about last night , my dream just scared me so much and I'm afraid of getting hurt again

I felt a tear run down my cheek. Justin walked next to me and wiped the tear away.

Justin:Its ok and I won't ever hurt you ever

He hugged me and I hugged him back. I felt so safe and loved around his arms.

Justin's POV

I felt so complete with YN around my arms. I hope everything goes back to the way it was.

We pulled away and finished eating. 

After breakfast Scooter told me that we have to back on tour tomorrow.

Right now me and YN are in her room using her laptop to get on twitter.

Since its my last day I want to spend it with YN.

YN:So my fans still don't know I'm out of the hospital?

Justin:Well they do but they miss you so much, even my beliebers miss you

YN:Aww well I'm going to tweet them right now

I nodded and smiled at her. She looked so cute tweeting her fans with a smile on her face.

I decided to tweet my beliebers too.

@justinbieber:Glad to see @YTU (your twitter username) Doing better :)

@justinbieber:Going back on tour can't wait to perform for my beliebers ily

I followed some Beliebers and then logged off.

YN then put her laptop away.

YN:Its 3:00 pm. , how about we go to the park?

Justin:Okay but I'm going to warn you there is going to be a lot of paparrazzi

YN:Okay

We headed downstairs and got into my car and drove to the park. Once we got there we walked around while paparrazzi hid behind tress taking pictures of us.

Justin:Just ignore them and do you want some icecream?

YN:Yes

YN's POV

We walked to get icecream.  We eat our icecream and talked while walking around the park.

I got to know Justin better and he was telling me about our relationship.  It was a great day today.

We then went back home and watched movies. I'm just a little sad Justin is going back on tour.

________________________________
Hope you liked the chapter.

Did you guys see pictures of Justin at the beach today. He looks so sexy and hot while wearing jeans and being shirtless :D

QOTD: Dream place to live in?

AOTD:Mine is to live in L.A. California or New York

Guys please vote and share my story with your friends please :)

love ya ♥

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.