Chapter 35

YN's POV

I caress his cheek and looked into his eyes.

YN:"Yes Justin I love you "

We kissed and hugged eachother.

I wipped my tears away.

Justin:"I promise that i wont hurt you anymore and i will always be with you no matter what"

He kissed me and I kissed back. We pulled away and looked at eachother while smiling.

Ryan:"Well my job here is done, bye guys i have to go"

We turned to Ryan. I stood up and went to hug Ryan.

YN:"Thank You Ryan, I loved my suprise"

Ryan:"Your welcome " he smiled.

Justin then hugged Ryan too.

Justin:"Thanks man for helping me"

Ryan:"No problem man, thats what brothers are for" he smiled.

They pulled away. We said to Ryan bye and he left.

Justin grabbed me hand.

Justin:"How about we get out of this place?"

YN:"Okay"

Justin left money on the table to pay for the food and then we left the restaurant.

We walked to Justin' s car. He opened he the door for me like a gentleman.  Then he got in too and we drove off.

Justin:"YN I just want to say sorry for everything i have done to hurt you. I never meant to cause you so much pain. I -"

I cut him off with a kiss.

YN:"Justin its okay i forgive you. Thats the pass and now we should focus on the future"

He nodded his head and kissed me again.

YN:"So where are we going?"

Justin:"To the beach"

YN:"Yay! I love going to the beach especially at night"

Justin chuckled.

Once we got there we walked up a hill, where we got a nice view of the whole city. It was very romantic.

We sat on the ground.  Justin pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder,  while he had his arm around me.

YN:"This is nice"

Justin:"Yeah it is especially with you by my side" he kissed the head.

YN:"I love you"

Justin:"I love you"

We kissed.

________________________________________
Sorry it was short. Hope you like it.

So i have writers block right now. I've been stressing out with school, and family problems. :/

I like to talk to my readers because i consider you guys as my friends.
You guys are here when i need you. That's why i love you guys ♥

Yesterday was Ryan's birthday!  Im happy he got to hang out with Justin yesterday :)

COMMENT.VOTE.