Chapter 15

YN's POV

I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on Justin's door.

YN:"Babe someone's at the door"

I told Justin who was still asleep but mumbled.

Justin:"Babe can you please get the door" he mumbled while waking up.

YN:"I can't I'm naked and you ripped my clothes last night" I smirked at him.

The knocking kept getting harder.

Justin:"okay I'll get it" he got up slipped his boxers on and walkdd to the door.

In the mean while I put on Justin's t-shirt which was on the floor.

Justin opened the door and it was Fredo.

Justin:"Dude can you stop knocking?"

Fredo:"Morning to you too, Mr.Grumpy Pants"

I giggled.

Justin:"Whatever, what do you want?"

Fredo:"Well Scooter told me to tell you and YN to ger ready we are going out for breakfast.  Oh by the way where's YN? I can't find her"

YN:"Morning Fredo" I said as I walked and wrapped my arms around waist.

Fredo:"YN why aren't you in your- Oh I get it now ....that's why I heard weird noises coming from this room" he smirked at us.

I started to feel my face heat up in embarrassment and hide behind Justin.

Justin chuckled and said "Ok we'll be get ready, so we can head out"

Fredo:"Okay but I better not hear your weird noises again" he smirked and started to laugh while walking away.

Justin:"Shut up" he laughed and closed the door.

I let go of Justin and walked to the bed.

YN:"That was embarrassing" I laughed.

Justin:"Don't mind him he's just being Fredo" he said while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

Justin:"By the way you look very sexy in my t-shirt" he whispered in my ear. I blushed.

YN:"Come on we have to get ready" I pulled away from him.

I was starting to get my things and I opened the door from the room.

Justin:"Wait can I get a kiss first?"

YN:"Okay " I went to Justin and kissed him. I was going to pull away but he held my close to him.

He asked for an entrance and I parted my lips. The kiss was getting very heated until we heard Fredo.

Fredo:"Hey , hey I thought I told u

you guys to get ready, now stop sucking eachothers faces and start getting ready"

We pulled away laughing.

Justin:"Really Fredo...can't you leave us alone?"

Fredo:"Nope until I see you guys are ready"

Justin sighed. I got my things and walked to my room to get ready.

I could still hear Fredo telling Justin to get ready.  I just laughed and walked to my room.

____

Justin's POV

I finished getting ready and cleaned up my room a little and walked to the livingroom where everyone was.

Justin:"Morning "

Everyone:"Morning"

I sat down and got on twitter and tweeted:
@justinbieber: I can't believe 4 more concerts and tour will be over... But don't worry this isn't the end ;)

I followed some Beliebers and then logged out.

YN then came out of her room wearing and yellow summer dress. She looked beautiful.

YN:"Morning guys"

Everyone:"Morning"

Scooter:"Come on lets go"

I saw YN and smiled at her. She was walking my way but her mom called her over. So YN walked out with her mom.

So I decided to walk out with the guys and let YN be with her mom.

I was walking with the guys when I saw my mom. I went to hug her.

Justin:"Hey mom" I kissed her cheek.

Pattie:"Hey honey, how was your date with YN?"

Justin:"It was wonderful.  I'm happy to have a girlfriend like YN" I smiled at my mom while we walked out the hotel.

There was a lot of Paparrazzi outside. So we went through the back.

My SUV was already parked outside. I let my mom go in first and looked for YN.

Justin:"Scooter where's YN?"

Scooter:"Um.. There she comes"

I turned around and saw YN and her mom laughing.

YN and her mom walked to me. I let Mrs. YLN in first, then YN and lastly me.

Hugo:"Are we ready to go?"

Justin:"Yeah"

___

We had an amazing breakfast with the crew.

We then headed to the arena to start wiťh the meet and greets. YN was with my mom, her mom and the dancers.

I was alone in my dressing room when I got a text from an unknown number.

Watch your back

who could this be?

____________________
Who do you think it is?

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.