Chapter 22

-Days later-

YN's POV

I'm now one month pregant and the media now knows about it becuase someone from the doctor's office leaked my tests.

So the whole world knows and the paparrazzi have been so crazy and just don't leave me alone.

When I first found out some leaked it to the meadia, I was so mad. But once I told my fans and Justin told his Beliebers,  they were so happy about the news. It made me happy they understand, but I still get hate especially from the parents. They keep saying I'm not a good role model for their children just becuase Im pregant at 17.

I've been very stressed with the media, hate and school.  I have to pass all my tests this week so I can graduate. To add more stress Justin is hanging with his friends,  but I understand he can have guy time. But I don't like it when he's with Selena or Chantel.

Right now I'm studying while my mom and Pattie arrive.

I was reading my world history study book, when my phone rang.

Yes! I hate history so much. Like why do we have to learn about the history if its history. You get me? haha

It was Pattie.

YN:"Hello? "

Pattie:"Hey YN can you come pick me and your mom from the airport?"

YN:"I thought Justin was going to pick you guys up?"

Pattie:"Yeah but he said he was busy and had to take Chantel somewhere? "

YN:"Okay I'm on my way"

Pattie:"Okay bye"

YN:"Bye"

I hung up and got my keys and got on my car and drove to the airport.  What can Justin be doing with Chantel right now?

I got to the airport and once I got off, to look for Pattie and my mom, Paparrazzi immediately crowded me. They kept screaming nonsense.

I ignored them and saw my mom and Pattie.

YN:"Mom, Pattie" I said as I hugged them.

P&M:"YN" They hugged back.

YN:"Come on I'll help you guys" I got two bags and guided them to my car. The paps wouldn't let me pass.

YN:"Can you guys please move?"

They didn't listen,  some of the airport security helped move some away.

Pattie got the things in the car. Her and my mom got in the car. While I was walking to the driver's side the Paparrazzi wouldn't move.

YN:"MOVE PLEASE"

Paparrazzi:"YN DO YOU KNOW WHERE JUSTIN IS?"

Paparrazzi:"JUSTIN IS WITH CHANTEL IN HER HOTEL"

Paparrazzi:"HE'S CHEATING ON YOU YN"

I ignored their comments and finally got in my car and drove back to my house.

Mom:"Wow that was Crazy"

PattIe:"Yeah it was"

YN:"mhm"

While I was driving I kept thinking on what they said about Justin and Chantel.  Is he really cheating on me?

Selena's POV

Chantel agreed to be part of my plan. All she wants is to ruined YN's life and then I can have Justin for myself.

Chantel's POV

Right now I got Justin drunk and we just had sex. I recorded it so I can send it to YN. I want to ruined that bitch's life.

I got dressed and I put Justin all his clothes back on since he's passed out.

I watched TV while waiting for him to wake up. I think I should text Selena that I have the video.

To Selena:

I have the video and I'm going to send it to YN later tonight

From Selena

Good and I'll take care of the rest. Thank you for helping me.

To Selena

It was my pleasure

I then heard Justin walk to the livingroom to where I was.

Justin:"ugh What happened? "

Chantel:"You got drunk but I brought you here, so you can recover before goung to dinner with your mom"

Justin:"Oh shit I forgot, well bye Chantel "

Chantel:"Bye"

With that he was gone.

Justin's POV

I drove to my house and got dressed. I then drove to YN's house.

I knocked on her door and it revealed a beautiful YN dressed in a red dress.

She let me in.

Justin:"Sorry I'm late just got held up at the studio"

YN:"Its okay"

I kissed her and rubbed her tummy. I'm super happy I'm going to be a dad with the girl I love so much.

We walked to the livingroom and there was my mom and YMN.

Justin:"Mom!" I ran to hug her.

Pattie:"Sweetheart" she hugged back.

Justin:"I missed you"

Pattie:"I missed you too"

we pulled away and I hugged YMN.

YN:"Can we get going becuase I'm very hungry" she laughed.

YN is just so cute.

Justin:"Okay well let's go"

We had my driver drive us to the restaurant.

_________________________________

Hope you like it :)

Drama coming up!

QOTD:"What do you love the most about Justin? "

AOTD: I love his eyes. His eyes are just beautiful. ♥

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.