Chapter 8

*Later that day*

YN's POV

I was in my room when there was knock on my door.

YN:"Come in"

Kenny:"YN it's time to go to the show"

YN:"Oh but I don't feel like going"

Kenny:"I'm sorry but Scooter wants you to come"

YN:"Okay let me just get ready"

Kenny nodded his head and left the room closing the door. It checked the time and it was 7:20 pm.

I changed my clothes and did my hair and natural make-up.

Once I was ready I got my phone and went to the livingroom where Kenny was.

YN:"I'm ready"

Kenny:"Okay lets go"

He got up and walked to the door.

YN:"Wait Kenny can I ask you something? "

Kenny:"Sure anything"

YN:"Um is Justin still mad at me?"

Kenny:"Well since he left the hotel he has been in a bad mood and doesn't want to talk to anyone. So yeah he still is mad"

YN:"Oh...ok..."

I looked down at my hands.

Kenny:"Hey but don't worry he just needs time and maybe just talk to him after the show"

I just nodded my head and we walked out the room and headed to the arena.

Justin's POV

I was in my dressing room getting ready for the concert.  My Beliebers always make me smile even when I'm have a bad day.

I'm still mad with YN. Its not that I'm mad with it's more hurt by her. How could she think I'm with someone else. I love her more than anything. 

I finished getting ready and went to get my wings attached. I was ready to perform at great show for my Beliebers.

Half way through the show I went backstage to get some water and change.

While I was walking to my dressing room I saw YN talking to Jessie.  YN saw me looking at her but I just looked away and went to my dressing room.  I know that was mean but I'm still hurt.

YN's POV

When I got to the arena I said hi to some of the fans and took pictures with them. They awlays put a smile on my face.

I then went inside the arena. I then saw Jessie sitting on a chair playing with her phone.  I think I should apologize to her.

I walked up to her.

YN:"Jessie can I talk to you?"

Jessie:"Sure"

YN:"Look I just want to say sorry for what happened earlier,  I was just jealous of Justin just hanging out with you"

Jessie:"Its okay I forgive you and I would also be jealous if Fredo ignored me"

We hugged it out.

Jessie:"So how are you doing since the accident? "

YN:"Great and I have fully recovered my memory!" :)

Jessie:"Wow that's great! "

I then saw Justin looking at me while he went to his dressing room. When we looked at eachother he looked away and went to his dressing room.

YN:"Yeah its great"

Jessie:"Look I think you talk to Justin after the show"

YN:"That's what I'm going to do hopefully everything goes well"

Jessie:"Don't worry it will "

YN:"Thanks"

_______________________________
Hope you liked the chapter.

QOTD:what do you think happen next?

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE.