Chapter 49

YN's POV

The whole ride to the airport was quiet. Once we got on Justin's private jet. I sat on a seat and Justin went to the pilot to tell him something.

YN:"Where are we going anyways?", I asked Justin as he came back to sit on his seat.

Justin :"New York", he said without even looking at me.

YN:"Why are you mad?", I'm so annoyed by Justin's attitude.

Justin:"And you still ask why?", he just shook his head and looked out the window.

YN:"Is it about Jake again?"

Justin:"It always has been about Jake. The only reason I came to Texas was to check up on you, but I now see that the rumor is kind of true"

YN:"YOU JUST CAME TO CHECK UP ON ME! DO YOU NOT TRUST ME! JAKE IS ONLY A FRIEND! I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU!"

Justin:"I'm sorry but-"

YN:"SHUT UP! I SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH TRUST ISSUES WITH YOUR PAST.  I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BAD YET YOU STILL DONT TRUST ME...I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" , I got up and walked to the back room of the jet. I need so time alone.

Justin's POV

FUCK! I messed up bad. Ugh I hate myself. I was going to talk to her, but I know her and she needs sometime alone.

I really need to trust her, like she trusts me.I need to make it up to her, and I got the right plan.

-2 hr.-

We arrived in New York. I went to get YN since she was in the back room. I opened the door to see her sleeping.

I smiled at how beautiful she looked. I went to wake her up.

Justin:"YN wake up, we have landed" ,I slightly shook her to wake her up.

She started to wake up and stretch. She rubbed her eyes and got up.

YN:"Thanks", she said and left to the car.

I just sighed and went with her.

We arrived at the hotel and since it was 3:30 a.m. We went to sleep.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

YN's POV

I woke up beside Justin. He looks so cute when he sleeps. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like Justin. Even though we have arguments, we love eachother very much.

I got up to go to the restroom. I did my morning routine and showered. I got ready for the day.

When I got out, Justin was awake.

Justin:"Morning"

YN:"Morning"

Justin:"YN, look I want to say that I'm very sorry about not trusting you. And you're right, from now on I'm going to trust you like you trust me", he smile.

YN:"Okay I forgive you", I smiled.

Justin got out if bed and walked towards me to hugs me.

Justin:"I love you", he kissed me.

YN:"I love you too", we shared another kiss.

We pulled away.

YN:"So what are the plans for today?"

Justin:"Well since its New Year's Eve, I have to perform in Time Square"

YN:"OMG! I'M GOING TO BE CELEBRATING NEW YEARS EVE HERE IN NEW YORK!!!! ITS A DREAM COME TRUE!", I'm so happy.

I ran to jump on Justin and kissed him all over his face and repeatedly said 'thank you'.

He just laughed.

Justin:"I'm guessing you like your surprise? "

YN:"I love it!! Thank you"

I kissed him. This night is going to be amazing!

_____________________________
Sorry for the short chapter.

One chapter left and the book will be over.