Chapter 31

YMN POV

Scooter just bailed out YN. Im very disappointed on YN.

Right now I'm flying out to L.A. with April. Jessie is going to meet us at YN's, so we can talk to YN.

YN's POV

Scooter just bailed me out and he's pissed as hell. I really dont care, i just want to go home, sleep and get rid of this hang over.

We are driving back to my home.

Scooter:"I can't believe what has happen YN! I'm very disappointed in you"

I just stay quiet because im not in the mood to argue. Once we got to my house, i just went up to my room, shower and went to sleep.

Justin's POV

I was just shocked at what i just heard. I immediately called Scooter.

Scooter:"Hello?"

Justin:"Scooter, I just saw the news and how's YN?"

Scooter:"I bailed her out and now we are at her house.And she's asleep right now"

Justin:"*sighs* i feel like this is all my fault"

Scooter:"Look YMN, April, Jessie and Fredo are coming today, to call to YN. If you want to come your very welcome"

Justin:"Like an intervention? "

Scooter:"Yeah, we all know this isnt the real YN and we have to help her. Especially you who have caused her alot of pain"

Justin:"Okay, I'll see you later"

i hung up, and saw Yovanna watching the news.

Justin:"Yovanna um i dont think our relationship is going to work" i said rubbing the back of my neck.

Yovanna:"Its okay, i understand, you have be there for her like she was for you"

Justin:"Yeah, Friends?"

Yovanna:"Friends" we hugged and then pulled away.

Yovanna:"And Justin take care of her, she a great girl and she truly loves you as much as you love her. So dont be stupid and let her go."

Justin:"Dont worry, i plan on working things out with her and hopefully she forgives me"

Yovanna nodded her head and then left. I went to shower , so i can go to YN's house.

YN's POV

I was woken up by noises coming from downstairs. I checked the time and it was 5:00 p.m. Wow! i slept alot.

I did my hair in a high ponytail and slipped on my slippers. I was wearing a t-shirt with sweats.

I put on my glasses, since i was to lazy to put on my contacts, and walked downstairs.

I could hear the voices coming from the livingroom. i was shocked to see my mom, April, Jessie, Fredo and Justin?

YN:"What's going on?"

Scooter:"We are here for you intervention"

_______________________________________
Hope you liked it.

So school started for me this week & this means I'll only be updating on weekends. Hope you guys are okay with that.

What do you guys think of all the drama happening on twitter?

Oh and Thank god Justin is okay and the accident wasnt that bad. The Paparazzi should stop being so reckless, and i agree with Justin about the law, because they put people in danger just to get a picture. smh...

And guess what? John followed me last week! :)

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.