Chapter 27

YN's POV

These pass days I've been out at clubs and drinking my pain away.

Right now I'm at the club and completely drunk and high. Just having a great time.

-

-

-

-

its now 3:00 am.

I went home and layed in my bed. I got my phone and dialed Justin's number.

It has become a habit of calling Justin drunk & crying asking for forgiveness, but he never answers.

So I leave him a voicemail.

YN:"H-hey Justin its me, um I just want to say that I'm truly sorry for for all the pain I caused you. I really love you and I know you don't want to see me anymore, but I promise you I NEVER took those pills. I feel so empty and alone without you. If you didn't know I go out every night to forget about all the pain. You left me alone when I needed you the most. Losing a baby is something that hurts more than anything. And now that you left me for assuming that I did something that I didn't do, took an extra toll on me. I'm emotionally and mentally drained, with all this pain. I hope one day you'll forgive me. Love you"

I hunged up my phone and cried myself to sleep.

Justin's POV

Its 3:00 am and I'm at my house throwing a party. I've just been having fun to keep my mind of YN. I miss her but what she did was wrong.

-

-

-

It was now morning. I woke up with a huge hangover. I sit up on my bed and rub my eyes. I turn and find a girl asleep next to me.

I check who it was and it was Ashley. I really don't remember anything from last night.

This has been happening lately. I wake either still drunk or with a hangover and a random chick next to me.

I sigh and get out of bed and shower. I got dressed and walked downstairs, got some aprin and went to the livingroom.

I check my phone and as always YN left me a voicemail. I hear it and I think should call her back.

YN's POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I answer it without checking who it is.

YN:"Hello?"

Justin:"Hey YN"

YN:"Justin? "

Justin:"Look I just called to tell you to stop calling me and leaving me voicemails"

YN:"But-"

Justin:"Please? "

YN:"Okay if that how you want it. But just want to tell you that I'll always love you and I would never do anything to hurt another human being."

I hunged up the phone and broke down crying.

If Justin doesn't want me in his life, then that's exactly what his going to get.

________________________________________

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE

Sorry for not updating. I had writers block and kind of still do.

So give some ideas for the next chapter please :)