Chapter 30

April's POV

Lately I've been seeing YN in the media a lot. She has been seen hanging out with Miley and Austin. She has also been going to clubs almost every night and getting drunk.

Ever since Justin broke up with her, she's been a mess. She forgot about school and stopped working on her music.

I know she is going through a lot but every time I try talking to her, it feels like I'm talking to a wall.

She truly needs help, becuase she isn't the same YN.

Jessie's POV

So April just called me to let me know that her and YMN are going to talk to YN and they want me there too.

We want to get YN some help becuase she has been in so much pain.

Losing a baby and having your boyfriend brake up with you is a lot to deal with. So I hope YN agrees to stop with the drinking, but things turn bad.

I sat on my couch next to Fredo.

Fredo:"Who was it?"

Jessie:"It was April and wants me to fly out to L.A. on Friday, so we can go and talk to YN"

Fredo:"That's good you guys are doing, that before thi ngs turn out bad"

I nodded my head and continued to watch t.v. with Fredo.

YN's POV

It's Wednesday and it's midnight. I think its time to go to the club now.

Austin is mad at me becuase I don't stop going to clubs and coming home drunk.

So I told him that if he doesn't leave me alone, then I don't want to be his friend anymore. It was very rude of me doing that but I already get enough crap from my mom and April.

No one understands what I'm going through and when I get high and drunk it makes me forget my problems. 

I'm wearing a blue short dress with black high heels. I did my makeup and straighten my hair.

I got my purse and got in my car and drove to the club. When I got there security blocked Paparrazzi to let me in.

Once I got there I saw Lil Twist with Drake. I hanged out with them and started to drink. I smoked and started to dance.

We were having a great time until it was time to go.

I was completely wasted.

Drake:"Hey YN do you need someone to drive you home?"

YN:"No I'm okay"

He nodded his head and left with his crew.

Paparrazzi kept taking pictures and screaming at me stupid questions.

I got in my car and drove home. While I was driving I could bearly see clearly, but maybe I'm just tired.

Then all of the sudden a police pulled me over.

Justin's POV

I woke up to something I thought would never happen to YN.

E! news: Braking News Singer YN was arrested last night for driving under the influnce of alcohol and marijuana. That's all we have for now, we'll be updating you guys on this story.

_________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.