Chapter 50

YN's POV

Justin is at rehearsals for tonight. I still cant believe I'm spending New Year's Eve here in New York and with Justin.

I'm so happy right now. Justin told me to just relax during the day cause we are going to have a fun night.

So I decided to just stay in the hotel room and write down some music.

(Verse 1)
Hearts beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' dont be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

(Verse 2)
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything
Take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath,
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' dont be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

(Chorus)
I have died every day
Waiting for you
Darlin' dont be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

I closed my music book and went to take a shower.

Justin's POV

I just finished rehearsals and decided to shop something for YN. Since YN doesn't have a dress to wear, I bought her a blue dress, a black leather jacket and black wedges.

She doesn't like for me to buy her things, but aye what she going to do about it.

I then went back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.

Once I got there YN was in her PJs brushing her wet hair.

"Hey J", she said as she turned to me with a smile on her face. "Hey, I got you something", I showed her the bag. She walked towards me.

"But babe, you know you dont have to buy me things" "I wanted too, so open it",I gave her the bag.

I watched her smile so big once she saw what I got her. "Justin thank you so much! I love it", she hugged me and gave me a kiss. "You're welcome", I kissed her once more.

"Now I'm going to shower " , I said as I walked towards the restroom.

YN's POV

I did my makeup and hair. And then I put on my dress and wedges.

Once Justin got out of shower her got dressed and then his hair.

I was done and watched how concentrated Justin was while doing his hair. That boy and his hair. I laughed silently and Justin gave me a weird look from the mirror.

"What's so funny?", he said as he finished doing his hair. "It just funny how you concentrate on doing your hair", I chuckled.

"Well I got to look good, for a pretty lady", he winked at me as he walked towards me .

I just laughed as Justin grabbed me by my waist bringing me closer to him.

I stopped and looked into his eyes. We leaned in and share a passionate kiss. I couldn't help it feel butterflies every time we kiss.

We pulled away and just smiled at eachother.

"I love you YN" "I love you too Justin"

We then left the hotel to Time Square.

We got there and the whole crew was at the venue. I said hi to everyone and got a drink.

Justin, me and the crew where having fun while we waited for Justin to perform.

It was 11:00 by the time Justin went to perform. I put on my jacket and went with Justin outside.

"Good luck!", I kissed him. "Thanks", smiled at went to center stage.

I stayed on the side and watched him perform. I love how passionate he is about music.

Time Square is crazy tonight, and it has been a wonderful experience being here tonight.

Justin finished performing and walked off stage.

"You did great"

"Thank you", he kissed my cheek.

There was 2 more minutes til 12:00. And Justin wanted the whole crew and us to get on stage. To ring New Years with all the fans.

So we all started to countdown and looked up at the ball. Justin grabbed my hand. We looked at eachother as we countedown.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4

We looked back up at the ball, smiling.

3,2,1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We screamed. Justin grabbed my face a kissed me with si much love and I kissed back.

"Happy New Year baby", he smiled. "Happy New Year", I smiled back.

We then went to hug the whole crew and wished them a ' happy new year'.

I was going to get off stage with the rest of the crew but Justin grabbed my hand and walked me towards the center of the stage. I gave him a weird look.

He had a microphone and looked into my eyes.

"YN you know since the moment I saw you, I fell in love with you. I know our love hasn't been easy, but we made it through everything. You mean more then anything and it would mean the world to spend the rest of my life with you. So YN will you marry me?", he was on one knee holding open a box that had a beautiful ring.

At time point I had tears running down my face. I nodded my head and said "Yes".

Justin put the ring on my finger and we hugged eachother. He spinned me around as we hugged. He put me down and wiped my tear away.

"I LOVE YOU!" , he screamed. I kissed him and laughed at his silliness. "I love you more", I kissed his cheek.

Justin walked me of stage and the crew congratulated us. I'm beyond happy. Today was the best day of my life.

"We are going to be one happy family", I rubbed my baby bump.

_______________________________________
THE END!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO FAR! THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL ♥

VOTE.SHARE.COMMENT.

Sequel or No Sequel?  Hmm....