Chapter 39

2 Weeks later

YN's POV

So these pass weeks, I've been very busy with my new album, which I'll be releasing in the next month.

Justin has been busy with his Christmas album, which will be released in one week.

We haven't seen eachother in 2 weeks and I miss him so much.

Today I have the day off, so I'm going Christmas shopping with Justin.

Christmas is only 2 weeks away and I have alot to buy. Im very excited to buy a Christmas tree, so I can decorate it.

This year I'm getting a big real tree, pink and   silver ornaments and white lights. I LOVE Christmas so much, like who doesnt. 

There was a knock at my door and it was Justin.

YN:"JUSTIN! " I hugged him and he hugged me tighter.

Justin:"I missed you baby" he kissed me on the lips.

We pulled away.

YN:"I missed you too" I smiled at him.

Justin:"Are you ready to go?"

I nodded my head. We walked out of my house. When we got out Hugo and Patrick were outside waiting for us in the black SUV. I waved 'hi' to then while Justin opened the door of his car. I got in and then we got into the driver's side.

We first drove to Waltmart. Hugo and Patrick followed behind us in the SUV, just incase fans get a little crazy. We love our fans so much.

When we arrived to Waltmart, we went to the holiday section. Hugo and Patrick were with us now.

Justin:"Sobabe ,what are you going to get?"

YN:"Im going to get Pink and Silver with glitter ornaments for the tree"

Justin:"Are you going to get Christmas lights for the outside of the house?"

YN:"Yeah white one's"

I got the ornaments and Christmas lights and put them in the basket.

I walked with the basket to the baking section. As I was walking fans started to notice us.

I walked into the section and looked throught the aile.

Justin:"YN came you make cookies?" He said holding a bag of cookie dough mix.

YN:"Yeah and I can also make hot chocolate even though, its hot outside " I laughed.

Justin:"Yes!"

Patrick:"Are we invited? "

YN:"Haha yeah everyone that helps out in decorating the tree, will get cookies and hot choclate"

I got the things and walked to the checkout. While I was walking to it, I took pictures with fans and Justin did too.

I payed for the things and we left .

Justin:"Now let's get the tree"

YN:"yes!"

We arrived to the place where they sell trees.

I immediately saw the one I wanted. The tree was big and tall.

YN:"I'm going to get this one"

Justin:"Okay let me go pay for it"

YN:"No, I'm going to pay for it because its my tree"

Justin:"Well I dont care I'm still going to pay for it since you distracted me at Waltmart and didnt let me pay"

YN:"But-"

Justin:"No buts, Im going to pay for it and thats final"

He walked away. He always wins, so why argue.

We drove back home. My tree will be delived later today.

So we changed into comfty clothes and started to put the lights outside with Hugo, Patrick and Justin.

Soon we were done and then my tree arrived. The workers put it in and then we started to decorate it.

Once we finished I made hot chocolate and cookies for the guys.

We all sat around in the livingroom, tired while eating.

YN:"Thank you guys for the help"

Hugo & Patrick:"Your welcome"

Justin:"Your welcome"

Later Hugo and Patrick felt. Justin and I were watching T.V. when April came home crying.

I immediately sat up and walked over to her, but she stopped me.

YN:"April what's wrong?"

April:"I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!" she went to her room.

________________________________
Drama coming up!

Hope you like it.

COMMENT. VOTE.

Undefeated Challenge.     * Book 2*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara