Chapter 18

YN's POV

-The next morning-

I woke by the sun shining on my face. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time on my phone and it was 8:00 am. We have to leave by 10:00 am.

I turned to Justin who was still asleep. I put on Justin's tshirt that was on the floor. As I looked around there was clothes scattered everywhere. As I got up lost by balanced and fell on the floor.

YN:"Ugh..."

I had a major headache and I felt like the room was turning.

Justin:"Babe are you okay?" he said in a raspy voice.

I nodded my head and layed back on the bed.

YN:"I have a major headache"

I rubbed the temples of my head.

Justin:"I know me too"

he gave me a weak smile and then looked around the room.

Justin:"I guess we drank too much last night and now we have a big hangover"

YN:"Yeah but we to get ready to leave"

Justin:"ugh but I'm too tired" he complained.

YN:"Me too and I can't even walk becuase my legs feel so sore"

Justin:"Haha all I remember is that last night was crazy"

YN:"Haha yeah but now we are paying it with this stupid hangover"

Justin:"Come on lets shower to cure a little of the hangover"

YN:"Okay but carry me please becuase I can bearly walk"

He laughed and carried me to the restroom.

-

-

-

We got out of the shower and got dressed.Justin left to his room to get dressed and pack his things.

I feel like shit right now with the hangover, so I decided to wear pink sweats and a white t-shirt. I wear my ugg boots and did my hair in a ponytail and finished it with wearing a white ribbon tied into a bow. I also wore my sunglasses so no one can see the bags under my eyes.

I packed all of my things in my suitcases. And walked out the room with my suitcases ready to leave.

Justin came out of his room wearing sweats and a t-shirt with his LV slippers and sunglasses on.He also uad his suitcases with him.

YN:"Morning Scooter" I said as I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

Scooter:"Morning- Wow I guess you partied to much last night huh?"

I nodded my head and sat on the counter.

Scooter:"Haha and by the looks of it so did Justin" he said as he saw Justin also getting a water and walking over to me.

Justin:"Here YN drink these it might help with the headache" he gave me some pills and I took them.

YN:"Thank You" I kissed his cheek.

I got off the counter and went to the livingroom and sat on the couch.

Justin sat next to me.

Fredo:"Why are you guys wearing sunglasses inside? "

Scooter:"Hangover"

They both laughed.

Ryan:"You guys were so drunk last night, that YN fell while getting on the SUV" he laughed.

YN:"I don't remember falling down"  I was confused.

Fredo:"Its all over the internet,  here let me show you the video" he took out his phone and search up the video and showed it to me.

After watching the video we were all laughing.

YN:"Well that explains the bruise on my leg and the bump on my head" I laughed.

Ryan:"Yeah you even got mad at Justin for laughing and not helping you"

Justin:"I don't remember anything about last night"

YN:"Me either"

Scooter:"Okay well the whole crew is doen at the lobby so lets get going"

We got our things and went to the lobby.

When we got there we said bye to the dancers, and everyone from the believe tour crew. Today everyone goes their separate ways.

Im going to miss everyone.

After we said good bye, we went outside to get on the SUV. But before Justin and I took pictures with the fans. Even though we felt sick and tired we still put a smile on our faces for our fans who we love so much.

-

We then got to the airport and got into Justin's private jet.

Once we got inside I immediately sat on my seat and Justin sat next to me. The seat turned into a big recliner. We cuddle together and fell alseep.

-

Justin's POV

We arrived in California. YN had jetlag so she went home. I also went home to take a nap. But then I got a text. I thought it was from YN but it was from Chantel.

'Hi Justin I know your back so why don't we hang out tonight"- Chantel

'Sure come by at my house tonight"-Justin

I hope YN doesn't find out I'm talking to Selena and Chantel.

_______________________________

Hope you liked it :)

QOTD:"What do think is going to happen next? Is Justin doing the right thing?"

COMMENT. VOTE.SHARE.

OMG GUYS AUSTIN MAHONE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER YESTERDAY! :)