✖️Eleven✖️

Colby's POV

I woke up with arms around me, I smile this is actually perfect. He pulls me closer to him but I turned over so I could look at him, he's so perfect the way his hair fell in his face the way his lips were slightly parted, even though his eyes are closed I still knew what they looked like they were dark green and when the sun light shined on them they sparkled like stars at midnight, his lips are the perfect shape and shade of pink, not to mention they Are so soft. I could look at him forever he makes me so happy, his eyes flutter open they were a little pink but mine probably are too "morning" I say my voice was raspy because I haven't used it all night "morning Colbs" he says, his voice is deeper in the morning not as deep as mine but it's nice "I know you were staring at me" he says chuckling, I blush "well don't be so bootiful and you won't have to deal with it" I say covering my face with the blanket "you're adorable"' he says laughing "yeah well I'll be back in a second I need to use the bathroom" I say getting out from under the covers and stumbling into the bathroom, I flip the switch it hurt my eyes but soon I got used to it.

Ugh I look gross

You are gross

I know

You know he doesn't love you right?

Yes he does!!!

Okay keep telling yourself that.

What if he really doesn't love me? What if this isn't real? What if he's just doing it because he feels bad for me?

I feel tears come to my eyes "i just want him to love me" I whisper to myself, I hear a knock at the door "Colby are you okay? Brennnen asked "y-yeah I-I'm o-okay" I stuttter out "no your not what's wrong" he says worried, I decide to open the door and I just looked at him "please love me" I whisper "Colby I love you " he says pulling me into a hug "promise" I whisper into his shoulder "I swear" he says pulling out of the hug and cupping my cheek rubbing his thumb along my cheekbone, but then I feel his lips on mine, I kiss back I throw my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist but he breaks the kiss "I love you baby never forget that" he whispered but right as I was about to say something I heard awes coming from Corey and Elton "you guys are like 12 year old girls" I chuckle "SORRY ITS FRIKN CUTE" Corey yelled and brennen and I laughed "you guys can go now?" I say to them "yeah yeah we are going" he say walking downstairs "you sir are very attractive" I say to brennen putting my arms around his neck again "so are you" he says kissing me "we should go get ready" I say pulling away from him "yeah" he says following me into my room "shit you don't have anything to wear" I say looking at him " it's alright I'll just wear what I wore yesterday" he says grabbing his shirt "you sure" I ask him raising a eyebrow " yeah I'm sure" he says putting his shirt on "okay" I say turning back to my closet, I pick a pink hoodie and black skinny jeans with rips in them.

I decided to change in the bathroom but I come back out and grab my phone off the nightstand "you look hot" brennen says staring at me, I blush and giggle "thank you" I say putting my phone in my pocket "what do you wanna do today?" I ask him as we walk downstairs "WE ARE GOING TO TENDER GREENS BITCH" he yells and I laugh "YASS" I laugh/yell "are you even hungry" I ask him "starving" he replied I nod "GUYS WE WILL BE BACK LATER WE ARE GOING TO TENDER GREENS" I yell to the rest of the house as we leave.

We got in my car, the song that was playing on the radio was being me to life by Evanesces (I think that's how you spell it) I've always loved this song so I turned it up And started to softly sing to it but I guess I got so lost in the song I started to sing pretty loud because I looked over at brennen and he was just smiling and I blushed out of embarrassment "so Colby Brock can sing" he says raising a eyebrow I can? "Can I?" I ask him "hell yeah" he says putting his hand on my thigh which made me blush a deep dark red "we are here" I say while parking "yesss" he says getting out and I do the same.