✖️thirty-two✖️

Colby's POV

I sat in the kitchen on my phone waiting for Brennen, my phone always helped me get my mind off things. I mean I doubt he's breaking up with me considering he was down with coming out and it wouldn't make sense if literally a day after posting it I gotta post another about us breaking up. And normally the person has doubts before the actual day they break up with the other, normally they don't just up and leave.

I sighed putting my phone down, it's been like thirty minutes. I heard someone coming down the stairs I looked up to see Sam who was smiling, Probably because of Katrina. "What's got you so happy, Golbach" I said with a half smile. He laughed "well... I found this place that we have to explore....annnd I want Brennen to come along" He smiled I gave him a 'um you good?' Smile with my eyebrows furrowed "you never want Bren to come, you feeling good?" I laughed, he rolled his eyes "whatever, he's your boyfriend so I can't just not like him" he said "well you don't like my girlfriend so" he said under us breath, I immediately felt guilty. I sighed "it's not that I don't like her, I mean she's nice but...she just kind of stole you away from me." I said looking at the ground "and you really think I don't feel that way about Brennen" he slightly shouted, my first instinct was to get angry but then I realized he's right "I went to Brennen because you never had time for me, Sam" I explained "and I guess I fell in love" I whispered to myself "hey, we can't talk about this later. Right now we are talking about exploring" Sam spoke, I nodded with a forced smile "Yeah about that where are we going" I questioned, he walked over and sat across from me "ok so it's this abandoned apartment building, I heard it's like really haunted and stuff. Like I guess someone died there" he said, is it weird that when I hear that someone died where we are going I get hella excited I feel like that's weird "can we get in the roof so I can dangle my feet off and give out fans a fucking heart attack" (just getting my anger out abt that) i smiled and he sighed "of course that's what you want to know, yeah I think you can" he chuckled, I smiled "so, how are you and Katrina" I asked, I mean yeah Katrina isn't my favorite person but I don't know for a fact that she took him from me intentionally so can't actually hate her "we are good, weird you asked though. Anyway what about you and Bren" he asked, I sighed "i Don't know he was acting weird earlier and I don't know it just doesn't make sense" I said fiddling with my fingers "I'm sure it's fine, it's probably a prank or something for his vlog or something" he reassured me, I mean he's right he does weird stuff for his vlogs then again I thought he stopped vlogging maybe I'm wrong I dunno "yeah" I said under my breath "all right well I have a photo shoot so I'll see you later" he said walking towards the door I looked up and smiled with a small wave. Once he left I sighed grabbing my phone off the table hoping for a text from Brennen but nothing, of course.

I decided to make food considering I'm just gonna eat my feelings. That's depressing.

After I ate I decided to go back upstairs, but right as I was about to go upstairs the front door opened and I saw the one I've been dying to see, "Brennen!" I yelled running up to him hugging him tightly, he hugged me back. I love the feeling of being in his arms it's so..perfect. I feel safe like the world doesn't exist besides for us, but I let go of him first "Brennen, why were you acting weird on text?" I asked cocking my head to the side "mm, I dunno" he said before pulling my into a kiss which quickly got heated.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall, we both knew this was risky considering we are right by the front door and anyone could walk in but at the moment we didn't care. He tugged at my bottom lip making me moan a bit "is anyone home" Brennen said against my lips "I-I don't k-know but I really don't care" I said smiling he chuckled before kissing me again, I felt his hands travel up my shirt feeling every part of my stomach and chest, I let out breathy moans as his hands passed my sensitive nipples, "I love your moans" he whispered, I giggled while biting my lip "you've said that before" I said poking this shoulder making him smile "upstairs?" I asked, he smiled clearly aroused. In one swift motion he threw  me over his shoulder making me laugh and running upstairs.