✖️forty-six✖️

Colby's POV

we took my car even though Brennen didn't want too, i don't always have to listen to him.
"the fuck do you think it is" Brennen said looking over at me, i glanced at him but i had to keep my eyes on the road.
i laughed a bit "you know.. in that house it could be anything, babe"
We both laughed, his laugh is adorable. things we already know.
"anyways.. you seem to be in a rather decent mood" Brennen said, i mean yeah i was actually other than that one thing but i'm sure it was nothing, i'll just try to forget about it, like i never even did it.
"yeah well i'm with you so"
"you're always with me and still sometimes you're in a shitty mood so um" I giggled, that was a pretty stupid response, plus normally he's really annoying. but i still love him so much.
"yeah... well can i just be in a good mood?" i looked over at him giving him a kind of sassy look, more to be funny then anything but still he laughed so it worked.

i parked on the street, i don't really know why but i did.
i opened the gate and the first two people i saw were Elton and Scotty.
and that's never a good sign, "oh no" i laughed.
"what? can scotty not come over?" Elton said, is voice got higher, so he was lying. great.
"i'm not going in that house, i'll attacked by some shit" Brennen said coming to stand next to me, i nodded saying i agreed with him.
"oh how bad could it, all the other guys are in there" Elton said, yeah i guess he had a point but like No?
"just come on it's nothing" Scotty said, and i really don't trust Scotty every time he's here something happens. "fine" Brennen said,
i looked over at him with the 'bitch um what?' look,
"i'll hold your hand" Brennen smiled, i grabbed his hand.
i wasn't actually scared because i'm used to it at this point but i just liked Holding his hand.
"y'all are cute" Scotty said as we walked to the door. i smiled. i loved being complemented as a couple, which is weird but just true. Elton stood in front of the front door not opening it.
"gonna open the door?" Brennen said staring at him. Elton laughed.
"okay ima be honest, it's not bad, but it's...strange..to say the least" i swallowed hard. Brennen looked over at me laughing a little bit.
Elton opened the door.
and all we saw was; Aaron and Corey standing next to each other looking down at the floor in a really creepy way and Jake and Sam were sitting behind them.
all four were wearing all black which was odd.
"the fuck kind of kinky shit" Brennen said staring at everything. i tried not to laugh. but no this is weird.
"okay boys. you have two minutes to hide in the house" Elton said.
"two things, one. where's the camera? two. What is happening?!?!?" I asked, Elton looked at scotty so that he could explain. "well don't worry about where the cameras are.. and don't worry about what's happening. think of it this way, if Jake Or Sam find one or both of you, there will be a punishment and you guys won't like it. so i suggest you get going"
Scotty said, he was oddly intimidating. "Jake, Sam go outside." Elton instructed they did as said but in such a creepy way, this must've taken a while to plan but i'm still very fucking confused.
Corey and Aaron stood in front of each other but on separate walls.
"three...two...one...Go!" Elton yelled, i didn't know where Brennen and i were going but we ran through the house, we were both smiling. i loved my friends like the fuck? how did they even come up with this. "where do we go" Brennen whispered, we were upstairs now. and we only have two minutes so we should hurry.
"um..um..um.. Roof get on the roof hurry" Brennen ran towards the latter "wait they said in the house"
"close enough" i rolled my eyes.
he pushed the roof open and climbed up onto, i did the same.

We sat up there, we had to be quiet so they don't hear any kind of noice.
"i love you, Colby" Brennen said out of the blue, he wasn't even looking at me, he just said it.
"i love you too, but what made you think of it?" i sat closer to him, it wasn't rare for him to just say it but he doesn't do it a lot either.
"i don't know... maybe because we are literally on a roof hiding from our friends, like isn't that just amazing in such a weird way" He whispered, i smiled, he's never so cheesy but it's cute when he is.
"yeah it definitely is but i like it" i smiled. he chuckled.
i heard the front door open meaning they are in the house now.
Brennen looked at me "did you hear that?"
i nodded yes. we sat in silence trying to see if we could hear anything but we couldn't.
they were probably still downstairs or something. i heard something below us kind of like muffled talking.
"Let's go toward the end of the roof so we aren't so close to the door or whatever" Brennen whispered. we crawled over to the other end of the roof. it's hard to not make noice but we might have done it because Jake And Sam haven't found us or anything.
it was silent but i still heard muffled sounds from below us.
but of course..
Brennen's Fucking phone rang.
"Brennen you fucking dumbass just jump off the roof why don't you?" i rolled my eyes.
"put your phone on silent" Brennen said after he put his phone back in his pocket.
"well yeah i already did i'm not stupid as fuck" i said moving more away from him so that if they come up they will see him first.
"dont even get an attitude we both know how that ends" He said staring at me. i blinked a few times because for some reason that actually turned me on a little bit but it's not the time. my mind needs to stop. Brennen laughed.
"what?" i said furrowing my eyebrows.
"if you think i cant tell when you're getting turned on, you're wrong" he said, i sighed.
"anyways shut up let's try not to get caugh-" i was trying to say but i shut up because i heard the roof door thing open.
i moved as close to a corner as i could we were kind of far away from the door so we had time to move a little.
i moved so Brennen could sit where i was and i sat on his lap.
my body was facing his, it actually felt like we were going to die if we are found.
we heard footsteps walking around, they got closer.
until Jake finally spoke to us.
we were found.
"h-hey" i said crawling off Brennen. "alright so you both get to be punished" Jake said.
Both of us stood up, following him, they took us back downstairs.
Every one was in the kitchen now.
"alright, so what are you gonna do to punish the couple" Elton said looking at Jake. this sounds so weird.
"well,,, it's cold outside, so the pool is probably cold as hell"

oh yeah fuck you too, Jake

"they have to jump in the pool with only their boxers on and stay in the pool for at least twenty seconds" Jake said, he smiled evilly at both of us.
Brennen rolled his eyes along with me.
"wait, but he's already sick" Brennen added pointing to me
"that's the game"
"yeah but if he's already sick it should be something different it'll only make him worst don't you think" Brennen said it sounded like he was actually getting angry
"babe, it's fine, i'll be fine, okay?" i reassured him. he sighed "fine"

We went outside i was already cold, not in water and still with clothes.
"well go ahead" Scotty said
"Scotty.. i mean yes they need to hurry up but i think you just wanna see their asses" Elton said, we all laughed
"yeah" Scotty agreed.

We striped into our underwear, i was already shivering but Brennen caught my eye. let's be honest. you'd stare to if Brennen was next to you with nothing but underwear on.

"Colby, stop eye fucking Brennen for five seconds" Elton said, i laughed, i don't even think Brennen noticed.
"okay jump in, in three..two..one" Elton counted down.
i grabbed Brennen's hand before we jumped.
as soon as i hit the water i let go of Brennen and tried to get to the surface, it was so cold it felt like actual ice.
Both Brennen and i's head came up from the water around the same time.
"fuck it's Cold" Brennen shouted.
"only twenty more seconds" Corey smiled.
i swam towards Brennen. he wrapped his arms around me, not that it helped much but it did a little bit.

"okay you can get out now" Elton said. literally five seconds after Elton said that we were out.

We ran into the house, without towels so it's shocking we didn't fall on our faces but we made it to the bathroom. the one that used to be mine.
i shut the door behind us and grabbed two towels throwing one to Brennen.
"i'm freezing" i said, it came out shaky because i was literally shaking.
"come here baby" Brennen said opening his towel. i still had mine around me but i laid into him and he wrapped his towel around me.
[btw they are sitting on the floor] He ran his hand through my hair, he always played with my hair but i loved it.
i pecked his lips, but he brought my chin back up to him.
he pressed his lips to mine, the kiss deepened. it was loving though not sexual, "i don't wanna drive home" i whined
"i'm sure we could stay here tonight"

i actually don't know what the hell just happened but it happened.